U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008 (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/walking-in-a-randooomdumdooomdoooom-wonderland-and-into-2008-a-182825.html)

shari schultz 12-28-2007 04:06 PM

Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

It is still snowing :mad:
The snow, however, is sticking to the trees and is quite gorgeous :heart:

shari schultz 12-28-2007 04:16 PM

The plow guy, I do dislike greatly, though.:madspit:

Doozer61 12-28-2007 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz
Just as a precaution, as I am hearing the music from JAWS in the back of my head and picturing Doozer coming in for the "kill", I shall now post 1000 and begin a new Randooomdumdooomdoooom :D

:mad:

Actually, I could have done this hours ago but I like your little group! :D

Kariann 12-28-2007 04:59 PM

Apparently I have some sort of evil virus that is going around that is trying to mutate into an ear infection. I now have an antibiotic to try to ward that off. I honestly feel like I'm dying.

kellyahern 12-28-2007 04:59 PM

:wave:

eta - :hug: Kariann :hug:

shari schultz 12-28-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Doozer61
Just for the record, I LET YOU make the new thread. K?
:bow:

:wink:

shari schultz 12-28-2007 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
Apparently I have some sort of evil virus that is going around that is trying to mutate into an ear infection. I now have an antibiotic to try to ward that off. I honestly feel like I'm dying.
:hug: kariann
did the Dr. say how long this evil virus lasts?
Go curl up in bed and get comfy and warm.

Doozer61 12-28-2007 06:33 PM

:hug: to all the sickies...

i was there in the beginning of December. in bed and out of work for a week.

arw 12-28-2007 07:21 PM

:drunk: oh my.........I bought a bottle of wine tonight at work on my way out. Wasn't going to but I wanted to say bye to someone that was in the wine shop so I ended up with a bottle of it and half of it at dinner. We killed the bottle but I Had halfor maybe more . :yikes:

I'm supposed to be on my way to the pub now to meet Amy. Haven't been there since August :scream: It's right by her house or she'd come get me. I can't drive :tsk: She ddin't seem too thrilled with me when I told her I was going to be delyaed becaue I can't driv.

Crap I can't even type righ tnow. :(

arw 12-28-2007 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
:( :sad: that sucks. Curl upin bed and watch U2. That's what I did last week when I had a cold. Worked wonders.....:hug:

Kariann 12-28-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz

:hug: kariann
did the Dr. say how long this evil virus lasts?
Go curl up in bed and get comfy and warm.

No and the way I feel it's gonna be a long time before I feel normal. He did comment on my sniffles and ask if what was coming out was green, yellow etc. I told him that I hadn't noticed to which he told me that I hadn't gotten to that yet. Seems like that is happening now....and let me tell you I think I have some cheap tissues hiding out in a Puffs box because the ones in there are not at all as soft as Puffs are supposed to be!!!!

arw 12-28-2007 07:52 PM

:reject: Amy wants a drink and also wants to see me before I leave town so she's on her way to get me. :reject:

arw 12-28-2007 07:52 PM

:reject: Amy wants a drink and also wants to see me before I leave town so she's on her way to get me. :reject:

arw 12-28-2007 07:55 PM

:drool: double post :drool:

arw 12-28-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Doozer61

:mad:

Actually, I could have done this hours ago but I like your little group! :D

:mad: you know you could do more posting in here than just start our threads and pop in for the occasional :wave:

:madwife:

:wink: