U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/the-temple-bar-knock-it-off-beav-uymfa-182235.html)

phillyfan26 12-05-2007 09:30 PM

The Temple Bar - Knock it off, Beav: UYMFA
 
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends


http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../templebar.jpg

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:31 PM

GFY Beav.

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:33 PM

I'm sorry, nobody likes this very much besides me, yet, I'm posting it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

DaveC 12-05-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by No spoken words
Granted, it's not a DaveC-style thing, where I tell everyone to fuck off or fuck themselves or fuck you or whatever, but still.

:)

Is this going to be my legacy around here? :hmm:


:laugh:

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DaveC


Is this going to be my legacy around here? :hmm:


:laugh:

It's merely PART of your legacy.

Lila64 12-05-2007 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by No spoken words
I'm sorry, nobody likes this very much besides me, yet, I'm posting it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

Who knew Beav had moves like that. Or moobs :|

UberBeaver 12-05-2007 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by No spoken words
I'm sorry, nobody likes this very much besides me, yet, I'm posting it again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

If ecstasy could take human form it'd look like technoviking. Lynnok should recruit him on her Annual Christmas Pillage Expedition (ACPE).


I'm not sure if I like technoviking better than that awful 80s video with the shirtless violinist.

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:42 PM

I'm a big Technoviking fan. I like him better than most people found on youtube items. Maybe not as much as this guy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7uGdCzKIA

but still.


I aint following Whitey's rule either.

DreamOutLoud13 12-05-2007 09:43 PM

Hey guys. I am eating chocolate cake, but I am not enjoying it :(

UberBeaver 12-05-2007 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by No spoken words
I'm a big Technoviking fan. I like him better than most people found on youtube items. Maybe not as much as this guy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Gi7uGdCzKIA

but still.


I aint following Whitey's rule either.

Yes. I often talk like that in the shower. True story.

Look up Alexyss K Tyler too. She's brilliant.



You're not enjoying the cake cause it's not German.

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:47 PM

The cake's not really a cake.

DreamOutLoud13 12-05-2007 09:49 PM

No, I'm not enjoying it because I was craving pound cake with vanilla pudding, but I had to settle for what I had in the fridge :(

They need to invent a machine that will let me magically conjure whatever I want.

UberBeaver 12-05-2007 09:50 PM

I recently realized that the reason I often say "True Story" after I tell a try story is because Michael Corleone says it at his sister's wedding, rght in the beginning. He tells Kaye the whole thing about his father and Luca Brassi getting the signature and then he pauses and says, "That's a true story....that's my famliy, Kaye. That's not me."

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:50 PM

They do. It's called a replicator, and it can be found on the Starship Enterprise.

Can I get a "Picard"!?!?!?

No spoken words 12-05-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver
I recently realized that the reason I often say "True Story" after I tell a try story is because Michael Corleone says it at his sister's wedding, rght in the beginning. He tells Kaye the whole thing about his father and Luca Brassi getting the signature and then he pauses and says, "That's a true story....that's my famliy, Kaye. That's not me."
Please please please do not get me started with quoting this film. It will not stop.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com