U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Interference Gatherings (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f232/)
-   -   U2-3D in Los Angeles fan list (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f232/u2-3d-in-los-angeles-fan-list-178127.html)

Lila64 01-14-2008 11:59 PM

My sig? I'm confused. It's Stephen Colbert... who did you think it was? :scratch:

We'll have more fun without the hubbies - no worries :sexywink:
hope hubby doesn't see, :giggle:

FitzChivalry 01-15-2008 12:03 AM

Ok, so I'm definitely going to try for a row further in the back.

But I don't want to be sitting all alone, so I asked a friend (the cute boy from LCD Soundsystem, Martha :sexywink: ) to see if he's free to go.

If not, I guess I'll just be sitting all alone. :sad:

Awwww, who cares! I went to 1 out of my 4 Vertigo shows all by myself. I can sit by myself at the movie too! No biggie! :D :D

bonocomet 01-15-2008 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lila64
My sig? I'm confused. It's Stephen Colbert... who did you think it was? :scratch:

We'll have more fun without the hubbies - no worries :sexywink:
hope hubby doesn't see, :giggle:


No I know who it is... but it looks the Achtung Baby album cover (that was intentional right? :ohmy: )

... hence... does it have an Adam pic... on the back... :rolleyes: probably should just never mind! :happy:


:wink:

bonocomet 01-15-2008 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lila64
We'll have more fun without the hubbies - no worries :sexywink:
hope hubby doesn't see, :giggle:





With what will be on screen I won't even know the difference :shifty:

Lila64 01-15-2008 12:07 AM

I stole the sig from someone on flickr, oh the shame :reject:
I understand now, but no, no Adam pics hiding anywhere :)

bonocomet 01-15-2008 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Lila64
I stole the sig from someone on flickr, oh the shame :reject:
I understand now, but no, no Adam pics hiding anywhere :)


ahh too bad :wink:

BonoFox1 01-15-2008 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by FitzChivalry
Ok, so I'm definitely going to try for a row further in the back.

But I don't want to be sitting all alone, so I asked a friend (the cute boy from LCD Soundsystem, Martha :sexywink: ) to see if he's free to go.

If not, I guess I'll just be sitting all alone. :sad:

Awwww, who cares! I went to 1 out of my 4 Vertigo shows all by myself. I can sit by myself at the movie too! No biggie! :D :D

Actually it was pointed out that it would be better to choose seats from row F and on, still lets see if we can get seats as close as possible (like in the center) to be able to meet and stuff ...


I already threw my drool bucket and drool rags in the car ready for use :drool:

BonoFox1 01-15-2008 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by FitzChivalry


Did everyone get tickets already??? :sad: My computer was down.

From all my previous IMAX experiences (at the Irvine Spectrum IMAX), sitting in the back few rows IS PLENTY close enough. That screen is HUGE. So, if you haven't already got your tickets, you may want to scooch back a bit.

I don't want to test the nausea-factor by risking sitting too close. :sick:

:wink:

Everyone post what seats you got. :D

So how about G-H and J !! sounds good to me!, and Comet about the tickets I need to wait for tomorrow since my car note hast been prcessed yet:|

can' afford any overdrafts, but will buy the tickets tomorrow I'll let you know!!!:)

KAF!!!!If you get in this thread I need to talk to you!!:wave:

bonocomet 01-15-2008 12:20 AM

:up: BF1 :)

kafrun 01-15-2008 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by bonocomet

With what will be on screen I won't even know the difference :shifty:

You mean the geeetars? :hyper:




:wink:

kafrun 01-15-2008 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BonoFox1

KAF!!!!If you get in this thread I need to talk to you!!:wave:

What did I do? :uhoh:

Lila64 01-15-2008 12:44 AM

Edge will be on fire!!!


http://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...others-140.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...others-140.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...others-140.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...others-140.gifhttp://smileys.on-my-web.com/reposit...others-140.gif

bonocomet 01-15-2008 12:54 AM

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...firesmiley.gif

FitzChivalry 01-15-2008 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by BonoFox1


So how about G-H and J !! sounds good to me!

Yes! Ok, my friend is in and he'd rather sit G-H as well. I need to check on one more friend, so I'll probably get the tix tomorrow.

:hyper:

Carek1230 01-15-2008 01:42 AM

OK I'm officially in....a certain someone twisted my arm! :wink: I don't wanna be picky but I like an aisle seat :D :reject: Let me know what I need to do....who I ned to pay for the ticket, etc...and thanks BonoFox for working so hard organizing this!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com