U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Zoo Station (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f293/)
-   -   Indiana Jones - I believe this is worthy of its own thread. (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f293/indiana-jones-i-believe-this-is-worthy-of-its-own-thread-177544.html)

Lancemc 06-22-2007 12:50 AM

I believe this is worthy of its own thread.
 
http://www.indianajones.com/communit...g/20070621.jpg

Clickity-click-click---...click.

LMP 06-22-2007 12:52 AM

http://www.theonion.com/content/file...rticle1358.jpg

You are correct, sir!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!


















According to rumors, Area 51 is involved, Russian Commies are the bad guys while Cate Blanchett is the main villain. :ohmy:

Lancemc 06-22-2007 12:54 AM

Evil Cate. :drool:

LMP 06-22-2007 01:00 AM

And there's another rumor of Karen Allen having a cameo as Marion again, but that one's been around for a while.

LJT 06-22-2007 03:32 AM

Shit...he doesn't look so bad...I was expecting him to look slightly more geriatric...then again Indy has always been a kinda aging hero as such.

WinnieThePoo 06-22-2007 07:14 AM

Ridley Scott should consider blade Runner sequel

elevated_u2_fan 06-22-2007 08:08 AM

I think it's the fact that he's clean-shaven, without the old man beard and scruff it definitely takes at least 10 years off...

I is slightly more excited now :hyper:

Speaking of Blade Runner, did anyone catch the trailer for the “Final Cut” or whatever they’re calling it during the AFI countdown the other night?

The chance to see Blade Runner on the big screen in all it’s remastered glory is making me even more excited.. :hyper: :hyper:

U2democrat 06-22-2007 09:04 AM

Oh Lord. That photo. I dare not say what it is doing to me right now except :combust:

Irvine511 06-22-2007 09:14 AM

they're filming in New Haven, CT right about the time i'm going to CT to visit my parents ... methinks i might try to be an extra ... :shifty:

Irvine511 06-22-2007 09:18 AM

i also hope they work with Harrison's age and don't try to CGI him into looking any younger. let him be old, let him be grizzled, let him be fatherly/grandfatherly and let the camera use the lines on the face to deepen the story and hopefully whatever emotional impact the absolute last Indiana Jones movie -- at least with HF -- will have on the audience.

MrsSpringsteen 06-22-2007 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Irvine511
i also hope they work with Harrison's age and don't try to CGI him into looking any younger. let him be old, let him be grizzled, let him be fatherly/grandfatherly and let the camera use the lines on the face to deepen the story and hopefully whatever emotional impact the absolute last Indiana Jones movie -- at least with HF -- will have on the audience.
Oh they will, he's a guy. Guys are given much more leeway to be older and unretouched on screen. If Indy was a woman they would probably have Lindsay Lohan playing her by now-or Dakota Fanning.

U2democrat 06-22-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Irvine511
they're filming in New Haven, CT right about the time i'm going to CT to visit my parents ... methinks i might try to be an extra ... :shifty:

Take me with you!!!!!!!!

:wink:


Ah Harrison :drool: Always has been and always will be my favorite actor...just as Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade will always be my favorite movie of all time...

ahhhhhhhh this is so exciting! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

U2democrat 06-22-2007 11:02 AM

If you want a hi-res version of that photo:
http://flickr.com/photos/morten/585792083/


It's now my desktop :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Blue Room 06-22-2007 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
http://www.theonion.com/content/file...rticle1358.jpg

You are correct, sir!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!



















According to rumors, Area 51 is involved, Russian Commies are the bad guys while Cate Blanchett is the main villain. :ohmy:

I heard the Area 51 and the Roswell incident were factors in the script 5 or 6 years ago. So they either went back to that idea or its an old rumor being recycled.

Like I keep saying I just hope they dont screw this one up. Harrison looks good as Indy again. I guess the age difference from the prior 3 is suppose to be addressed. If the bad guys are the Soviet Union that would make sense as it would obviously be years later, late 1950's most likely.

sweetie 06-22-2007 11:13 AM

Wow - this is really exciting. They are bringing back all of the big wigs - Steven Speilberg and Frank Marshall. This should be good. I doubt that Harrison would've revived the role without a great script.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com