U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   So, how was your day (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/so-how-was-your-day-176558.html)

hermanschut 05-23-2007 12:49 PM

So, how was your day

(not sure if this goes here)

My day sucks so far. Lost my wallet on the bus (everything was in there; money, ID-card, bus/train-pass, more money), and I really should get cracking on this essay ( :| yippee).

Let's just hope my pizza will taste well and liverpool wins. :up:

I miss my wallet :sad:

how was/is your day fellas?

UberBeaver 05-23-2007 01:56 PM

It's taking forever, but can't complain otherwise.

elevated_u2_fan 05-23-2007 03:06 PM

My day was alright.

sweetie 05-23-2007 03:08 PM

My left eye has been twitching and I have a bad sinus headache- other than that - lovely day. :wink:

Total U2 Nut 05-23-2007 03:35 PM

Re: So, how was your day

Quote:

Originally posted by hermanschut
(not sure if this goes here)

My day sucks so far. Lost my wallet on the bus (everything was in there; money, ID-card, bus/train-pass, more money), and I really should get cracking on this essay ( :| yippee).

That happened to me a few months ago, I dropped my card holder which my bank card, college card, oyster card, train ticket :| But luckily someone handed it in, I couldn't believe it.

My day was quite good, made good use of my study leave (gym and shopping :uhoh: )

hermanschut 05-23-2007 03:42 PM

i lost my wallet before (not on the bus though) and got it returned. i should really write my phone number and e-mail address in there somewhere.

and to add to the misery, liverpool didn't quite win :frownyface:

tiny dancer 05-23-2007 03:48 PM

I had a really good day today for once. Work went really well the whole day.

susanp6 05-23-2007 06:13 PM

Not too bad actually - i was at the vet with my mum along with her cat and we saw a totally cute, cuddly&fluffy wee doggie, only 5 weeks old :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: :cute: i gave it a little stroke awww!

Carek1230 05-23-2007 11:54 PM

My day was Okay :|

U2lunatic 05-24-2007 01:30 PM

My day wasn't very good.It's really hot here these days, I was sitting in school for six hours, sweating so badly,my head was aching, and then after school, I went by bus full of sweaty people to my german language course, and I had no water so I was really dehydrated. So When I came back home I drank out 2 liters of mineral water. And I'm still thirsty. Only thing that makes me at least a bit happy is that I needn't learn to my test from History which had to be tommorow but isn't

Total U2 Nut 05-24-2007 01:36 PM

It was pretty hot here too, I'm so glad I didn't have to go into college - they have three inept fans to cool down the 300+ people doing exams in the sports hall, I hope it cools down a bit before I go sit the rest of mine :|

My day was okay, I didn't do much, revising mostly, whilst sunbathing in the garden. Mmmmm burnt :drool:

Thora 05-24-2007 01:40 PM

I'm not a fella, but I'll answer anyway. :wink:

My day is okay. I still have a bad cold, but other things are good, and things will just get better. We get a free lunch at work today. Plus, I'm seeing Pirates tonight. :drool:

MrsSpringsteen 05-24-2007 01:49 PM

Crappy-I feel quite down. Some people make me feel that way sometimes.

TheQuiet1 05-24-2007 04:01 PM

^ :hug:
Quote:

Originally posted by hermanschut

and to add to the misery, liverpool didn't quite win :frownyface:

:( :hug:

Work was utter chaos and tomorrow could be even worse...but at least it's the bank holiday this weekend! :dance:

tpsreports2424 05-24-2007 04:36 PM

great, did absolutely nothing:up: