U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   For Cat Lovers Only VIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc. (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/for-cat-lovers-only-viii-post-pics-ask-questions-comments-etc-176516.html)

BonoIsMyMuse 06-01-2007 03:41 PM

When I first got Jack, he used to heave every time he found a bug. If I didn't get away from him fast enough, he'd just stare at it until he threw up. I have no idea why he did that, but he likes the occasional bug he finds now.

WildHoneyAlways 06-01-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Liesje


The spider command is the best! It actually refers to any bug that I don't want to catch myself. Just the other night I used it to sic them all on a giant mayfly. My old house was infested with spiders, which is how it started. Beckham can jump over 6 feet straight up from a sitting position and Posh has this amazing ability to go from sleeping to grabbing a fly out of the air in .00000001 seconds. If I find a bug, I tell them there's a spider and they all get excited and come kill it. If they find one they can't reach, they will howl and meow until someone lifts them up or knocks it down.

Oh man, that's awesome. I need to try to implement a bug-killing-on-demand program at my house. :hmm: Roscoe is good at catching fly with his paws.

Oh! Here's a crazy story. Last week I was sitting on my couch watching the 5 pm news. My cat Will was sitting at my screen door watching birds fly from tree to tree. All of a sudden I hear a *clang* and a *cheeep!* I look over at my screen door and see Will about 5 feet off the ground clinging to the screen door. I swear on my life there was a bird on the other side! I screamed and ran over to the door. Will jumped down and the bird flew away. I don't know if he somehow got a claw in the bird or what but the bird was clearly distressed. If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't believe it either. :ohmy:

Cin 06-01-2007 07:33 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ylimeU2
[B]



I do this with my cats, because if not, they drive me crazy by waking me up early in the morning or mowing constantly throughout the day.


The sound of the lawnmower all day really bugs me too. Grass just doesn't need to be mown that much.:lol:



If nothing else, at least I crack myself up!

kellyahern 06-01-2007 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BonoIsMyMuse
When I first got Jack, he used to heave every time he found a bug. If I didn't get away from him fast enough, he'd just stare at it until he threw up. I have no idea why he did that, but he likes the occasional bug he finds now.
I know it's wrong to laugh at a cat throwing up, but that is hilarious :lol:.

Worf used to catch roaches/palmetto bugs (lovely side effect of living Florida=huge roaches :yuck: ).

U2Girl1978 06-01-2007 09:52 PM

Ever since we moved to this house, there have been huge spiders and earwigs ( :yuck: ) and Chloe will grab them and eat them. :yuck:

Sicy 06-01-2007 10:09 PM

Mine just play with them :mad:

Cin 06-02-2007 06:03 AM

Doh, I messed up the quote, now it makes absolutely no sense and everyone thinks I'm a dil.
The quote I replied to was about cats mowing all day and bothering people.
I do like how others just carried on barely giving my stupid reply a glance:shifty:

Cin 06-02-2007 06:28 AM

Am now standing against the wall feeling slightly uncomfortable

waynetravis 06-02-2007 08:17 AM

Just found out Zooropa is a boy.

When we got him the woman said it was a girl.
But my brother for the past week or so kept saying its a boy.

I had to look online to check :reject:

Sicy 06-02-2007 12:11 PM

Well at least getting him fixed will be easier. It's a much simplier operation for boys :up:

BonoIsMyMuse 06-02-2007 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kellyahern


I know it's wrong to laugh at a cat throwing up, but that is hilarious :lol:.

Worf used to catch roaches/palmetto bugs (lovely side effect of living Florida=huge roaches :yuck: ).

It's okay to laugh. I did, too, because he was so dramatic about it. Jack has toughened up a lot since I got him. He used to be a scaredy cat.

The roaches are one thing about Florida that I don't miss :yuck:

wayne, good thing Zooropa is a unisex name!

kellyahern 06-02-2007 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by waynetravis
Just found out Zooropa is a boy.

When we got him the woman said it was a girl.
But my brother for the past week or so kept saying its a boy.

I had to look online to check :reject:

The same thing happened with Worf, only the opposite (thought she was a boy, turned out to be a girl).

Sicy's right, the operation for boy cats is much easier on the cat.

indra 06-02-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kellyahern

Sicy's right, the operation for boy cats is much easier on the cat.

And it's usually less expensive too. :)

When I was a little kid we had a cat named Thomas. Turned out Tom was a female. No one really noticed this until "he" got kind of rotund and then they (hey I was just a little kid I didn't know nuttin'!) figured out not only was he a she, but she was going to have kittens! :ohmy: She got fixed soon after having the litter.

ylimeU2 06-02-2007 08:18 PM

I bought three of the honeysuckle toys. Two little baby socks and a little pilliow. The cats went bananas over them! For almost an hour, they were rolling around on them, grabbing and kicking them, and when I checked on them later, two had wondered off and Jack had collected all three toys for himself. He wouldn't let the other cats near them! :lol:

U2Fanatic4ever 06-02-2007 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ylimeU2
I bought three of the honeysuckle toys. Two little baby socks and a little pilliow. The cats went bananas over them! For almost an hour, they were rolling around on them, grabbing and kicking them, and when I checked on them later, two had wondered off and Jack had collected all three toys for himself. He wouldn't let the other cats near them! :lol:

OMG!!! :lmao: :lol:

too funny!!

do you think a 14 yr old cat would get into these honeysuckle toys? My cat bats around things, and plays with ribbons.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com