U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Free Your Mind Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/)
-   -   The Hot Issue Again (well for me anyways) (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/the-hot-issue-again-well-for-me-anyways-173868.html)

Justin24 03-09-2007 02:35 PM

The Hot Issue Again (well for me anyways)
 
Have fun watching these videos. Because as usual illegal immigration is always a big topic for me. Supporting illegal immigration is like supporting slavery. Alone here in CA it costs Californians 10.4 Billion dollars a year to support illegal immigrants.
Our jails are being filled up with illegal immigrants who crossed illegal which is mexicos problem (since they are the majority). Mexico and other countries really need to fix their structeral problem instead of sending there problems here. Thousands refuse to learn the main language of the united states which is english (the language most spoken around the world.) Sure there may be some (not all don't label all racist like a rally of illegal immigrants doe by putting a line accross the picture of a white woman pretty much saying only white people are racist. So please enjoy.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wc-kV6q1_...elated&search= ----African American speaks about illegal immigration.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=truthbrigade -Watch these videos.

Justin24 03-09-2007 04:08 PM

Is everyone stumped??? After watching those videos on how people not of this country have more rights than US citizens?

Canadiens1131 03-09-2007 04:21 PM

I don't think anyone wants to get into the usual roundabout debate with you, Justin :lol:







And the Minutemen is a just a stupid idea. It's just an excuse for a bunch of ex-military guys to get together in convoys of SUVs, roll around stretches of highway near the border, use cute radio lingo, and get into car honking and patriotic music blaring matches with groups of smugglers. It's cute, but it's not really productive :lol:

Justin24 03-09-2007 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Canadiens1160
I don't think anyone wants to get into the usual roundabout debate with you, Justin :lol:







And the Minutemen is a just a stupid idea. It's just an excuse for a bunch of ex-military guys to get together in convoys of SUVs, roll around stretches of highway near the border, use cute radio lingo, and get into car honking and patriotic music blaring matches with groups of smugglers. It's cute, but it's not really productive :lol:

I guess we can say the same thing about the Anarchist and socialists who think the law applys only to them and there a bunch of kids who have nothing better to do. Did you see the 3 part video where the police were being discrimminatory?

Like I have said many times. I have no problem with legal immigration, it's illegal immigration I have problems with.

Canadiens1131 03-09-2007 04:34 PM

Illegal immigration is touchy. As far as floating your family up to Florida from Cuba on a car/boat thingie, if you can make it to the US then as a human with rights you better get some kind of asylum.

As far as illegal immigrants in the US, they're basically getting exploited in many cases by employers anyway, and I think that their contribution to the local economies in which they typically work (landscaping, farming, etc) is greater than the demand they're placing on the US government at the moment.

If you're going to toughen up on illegal immigration, then go ahead and do it, but you can't throw back the people already in the US as if they're catch-and-release fish.

Justin24 03-09-2007 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Canadiens1160
Illegal immigration is touchy. As far as floating your family up to Florida from Cuba on a car/boat thingie, if you can make it to the US then as a human with rights you better get some kind of asylum.

As far as illegal immigrants in the US, they're basically getting exploited in many cases by employers anyway, and I think that their contribution to the local economies in which they typically work (landscaping, farming, etc) is greater than the demand they're placing on the US government at the moment.

If you're going to toughen up on illegal immigration, then go ahead and do it, but you can't throw back the people already in the US as if they're catch-and-release fish.

Well I.C.E. Is doing their job by sending them back. Canadiens what about those in our prisons, should they be sent back to releave some of the overflow in our prisons? Canadiens please watch the videos.

Why is it when I post information on the cost of illegal immigration from the Center for Immigration Studies, it's shot down in here. But if some thing comes out of our mouth by others, it's valid?

Diemen 03-09-2007 04:45 PM

That second video you linked seems to give a pretty poor opinion of minutemen. Interesting.

If I remember correctly from past discussions here about illegal immigration, they ended up going round and round with you, again with inconsistencies and contradictions.

Posting a bunch of links to videos that merely contain opinions and personal experiences from individuals is not exactly the whole truth or damning evidence.

Canadiens1131 03-09-2007 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Diemen
Posting a bunch of links to videos that merely contain opinions and personal experiences from individuals is not exactly the whole truth or damning evidence.
That's basically it. I mean, for some reason i could say I don't like people with red hair and one arm, but it the grand scheme of things it means about jack.

Justin24 03-09-2007 04:58 PM

The second link has videos of this lady who confronts people about immigration and it shows the discrimmination towards her and a friend who happens to be hispanic.

This is getting ridiculous with thousands upon thousands who come over and then try and change our society to their liking. Diemen I know you live in the bay area as I do. If you go down mission it feels like your actually in a bard part of a latin american country. How is it from those videos, that they have more rights than an a naturalized citizen?

Diemen 03-09-2007 05:05 PM

Justin, I'm not going to sit here and watch every video you link, and I think it'd be a very good idea not to believe everything you hear in youtube videos.

And the second link in your original post is a message from a member of a minutemen organization, and she is reacting very negatively to it. How does that support your case?

Oh, and your "go down mission" comment is borderline racist. And hugely exaggerated.

Justin24 03-09-2007 05:11 PM

Borderline racist please. Any nieghbor who can look like shit no matter what.

Fuck dude I am hispanic. LOL Mom is guatemalan and my dads mom was from guatemala.

And what you said about the dude who left the message thats part of the minute men, well guess what every group has, every race has an asshole(s) in them.

Justin24 03-09-2007 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Justin24
The second link has videos of this lady who confronts people about immigration and it shows the discrimmination towards her and a friend who happens to be hispanic.

This is getting ridiculous with thousands upon thousands who come over and then try and change our society to their liking. Diemen I know you live in the bay area as I do. If you go down mission it feels like your actually in a bard part of a latin american street (is what I meant). How is it from those videos, that they have more rights than an a naturalized citizen?


Diemen 03-09-2007 05:13 PM

Are you actually telling me with sincerity that going down Mission feels like a bad part of a Latin country? If so, either bad parts of Latin countries are actually quite nice, or you've gotten so used to blowing things out of proportion for the sake of argument that it's become second nature to you.

Justin24 03-09-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Diemen
Are you actually telling me with sincerity that going down Mission feels like a bad part of a Latin country? If so, either bad parts of Latin countries are actually quite nice, or you've gotten so used to blowing things out of proportion for the sake of argument that it's become second nature to you.
Not all of mission is bad, some parts. Mission De Loris is real nice.

Diemen. Give me a quick plan on how you would curb illegal immigration? Don't you think it's an eyesore when you have illegal immigrants standing on the corner. Do you think illegal immigrants who come to work cheap is a form of slavery?

indra 03-09-2007 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Justin24
Is everyone stumped???
Nope. It's just not a subject I care to discuss with you. :shrug:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com