U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint... (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/the-temple-bar-rockin-the-joint-172816.html)

Reggie Thee Dog 02-10-2007 11:38 PM

The Temple Bar - Rockin' The Joint...
 
No longer must you wander aimlessly in search of free drinks.

That's right folks! While the Octagon may be long gone or simply dormant in the darkest depths of the Lemonade Stand, there's a new club on the scene. We have some fresh competition in the neighbourhood!

It may or may not be a giant lemon.

It's the cool new place everyone is talking about...

The Temple bar.....Would you join us?

~ Bri, Zootle n' Friends

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u.../templebar.jpg

No spoken words 02-10-2007 11:40 PM

That's better, Reg.

Reggie Thee Dog 02-10-2007 11:40 PM

New bar...damn they slammed the door on that last one, eh?

Yeah NSW, I'm getting used to this Photobucket thingy ma-jingy.

And, yes, you missed the April movie theater proposition posts. Interesting...:yes:

UberBeaver 02-10-2007 11:41 PM

No warning or nothing. :mad:

VintagePunk 02-10-2007 11:41 PM

Bout time, I was getting all shaky. :lol:

VintagePunk 02-10-2007 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Yay, I gots it now. :yes:

NSW, I was referring to the earlier discussion of whether I uh, went down or not. :tsk:

I'm guessing no, but... ?? :wink:

Despite the move that was named, I don't do it on command. :|

Reggie Thee Dog 02-10-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VintagePunk
Bout time, I was getting all shaky. :lol:
Please allow me to lend you a hand...or whatever you may need.

I caught your last post...I'm glad all is well :hug: I was in your position 3 years ago and it was touch and go for a week...freakin' terrible thing to have to go through, so I'm happy all is well! :)

No spoken words 02-10-2007 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog
New bar...damn they slammed the door on that last one, eh?

Yeah NSW, I'm getting used to this Photobucket thingy ma-jingy.

And, yes, you missed the April movie theater proposition posts. Interesting...:yes:

Sorry I missed that, would have loved to read the replies you and Beav would have conjured up.

the rockin edge 02-10-2007 11:44 PM

:crack::yawn::rant:

Reggie Thee Dog 02-10-2007 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VintagePunk


I'm guessing no, but... ?? :wink:

Despite the move that was named, I don't do it on command. :|

That's too bad...:shifty:

VintagePunk 02-10-2007 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


Please allow me to lend you a hand...or whatever you may need.

I caught your last post...I'm glad all is well :hug: I was in your position 3 years ago and it was touch and go for a week...freakin' terrible thing to have to go through, so I'm happy all is well! :)

She's an amazing woman. If I somehow through genetics were gifted with an ounce of her strength, I'd be doing very well. Thanks. :hug:

UberBeaver 02-10-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by No spoken words


Sorry I missed that, would have loved to read the replies you and Beav would have conjured up.

You can still read all about it in the Lemonade Stand Archive. There was also an allusion that you were the one texting LMPA the past couple of days, but you know how I feel about rumours so that's all I say on that.

VintagePunk 02-10-2007 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Reggie Thee Dog


That's too bad...:shifty:

Well, if I'm asked nicely.... :shifty:

I don't take well to orders...or to the undeserving. :)

redkat 02-10-2007 11:48 PM

do you ever keep imagining your cell ringing :crazy:

Reggie Thee Dog 02-10-2007 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VintagePunk


Well, if I'm asked nicely.... :shifty:

I don't take well to orders...or to the undeserving. :)

:hmm:

I will file that one away in the "Sexytime" folder...:sexywink:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com