U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Heroes (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/heroes-166141.html)

Sevikins 10-02-2006 09:06 PM

Heroes

Anyone watch this series?
At first I thought I wouldn't have enjoyed it because I liked the previews... for some reason I've been burned by false previews at one time or another, but I've gotta say, I like this series.

It's in character development but I couldn't keep my eyes off each minute of the show.
I'd have to say my favorite character so far is the guy who plays Hiro. He is hilarious.

Can't wait for next week's episode.

mikal 10-02-2006 09:20 PM

i was presently suprised by this show. good stuff so far. not Twin Peaks caliber, but then again, what is?

Queen Bee 10-02-2006 11:01 PM

Oh maaan. I just finished watching the second episode. I was having my doubts about the show, but then that fantastic ending completely turned around my skepticism. I'm hooked. Hiro is awesome :up::up:

Sevikins 10-02-2006 11:09 PM

I think Hiro's like... the comedic part of the show. Of course that may change I suppose after the character development ends.

Tiger Edge 10-03-2006 12:20 AM

:hug: :hug: Hiro :hug: :hug:

It's almost like Lost, really. I'm hooked, and in love.

Queen Bee 10-03-2006 12:23 AM

The only character I don't care about is the mom with the reflection that murders people or whatever.

Other than that... :love:

Tiger Edge 10-03-2006 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
The only character I don't care about is the mom with the reflection that murders people or whatever.

Other than that... :love:

:up: :up:

Might I add that I've been in love with the cop story since the promos? I think if I had his "power" I'd kill myself. I keep thinking about What Women Want and how awful it would be to hear everyone's thoughts at once. :no:

UberBeaver 10-03-2006 08:16 AM

So far so good. I expected it to be condescending and goofy the way most "comic book" movies/shows are done, but they are treating this like a real drama, which is excellent.

I'm really interested in the blonde's story. I want to know WTF is going on. What kind of power does she have? I don't have much interest in the two brothers that can fly though. I find both of them annoying.

Hiro owns. He's awesome.

ljclary 10-03-2006 10:01 AM

So far LLLOOOOOVVVEEEE this show!!

please stay good...please stay good....please stay good

Sevikins 10-03-2006 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver

I'm really interested in the blonde's story. I want to know WTF is going on. What kind of power does she have?

Thank you. I was going to ask the same thing. Is she a person with multiple personas (like one who has DID)? Or does her reflection actually act as if it's another person with their own persona, as if they're two separate people?

corianderstem 10-03-2006 01:55 PM

I'm liking it so far! Yeah, the WebCammy Stripper Mommy is my least favorite. But Hiro is awesome!

and now there's Greg Gruman (sp?) as the cop who can hear thoughts! I love him!

The show seems to take itself a little too seriously for me, but I'm willing to hang in there for a while and see what happens.

LMP 10-08-2006 10:47 PM

Hiro is the best.

"HERRO NEW YOHK"

The second episode was just as stellar as the debut.

And I'm convinced the Silar killer, the EMT's drawing, and cockroaches play a huge part in episodes to come.

UberBeaver 10-09-2006 09:15 PM

This show is really shaping up to be, like, really damn good. Didn't expect that at all. Great ending this week.

snowbunny00774 10-09-2006 09:21 PM

I just watched it tonight for the first time. I had to read about it to have a clue about what was going on, but I think I'm fairly caught up. Except for the blonde mum character - don't know anything about her really.

The end was cool, not sure how they are going to work that storyline though :huh:

LMP 10-09-2006 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by snowbunny00774
I just watched it tonight for hte first time. I had to read about it to have a clue about what was going on, but I think I'm fairly caught up. Except for the blonde mum character - don't know anything about her really.

The end was cool, not sure how they are going to work that storyline though :huh:

I think she's in the same facility that the police officer is in.