U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Age Shocks (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/age-shocks-163582.html)

phillyfan26 08-15-2006 03:21 PM

Age Shocks
 
Were you ever surprised to find out someone's age here, thinking after reading their stuff they were younger or older than they really were?

For me, Axver always seemed to be much older than his actual age. I guess knowledge fools.

YBORCITY 08-15-2006 03:35 PM

Axver is one ol' Bastar:censored:
















:wink:

Chizip 08-15-2006 03:56 PM

i always thought love_u2_adam was in her 40s or 50s

Numb1075 08-15-2006 04:10 PM

I always thought that UberBeaver was real young....but he's in his early 30s I think.

Chizip 08-15-2006 04:24 PM

i always thought U2man was 10 or 11

MsMofoGone 08-15-2006 04:32 PM

I'm actually surprised at how young several Interferencers here really are ... I thought they were much older.

LMP 08-15-2006 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MsMofoGone
I'm actually surprised at how young several Interferencers here really are ... I thought they were much older.
Yeah, I thought I'd be alone with my age, but there are a good portion my age here.

Mainly in the Describe threads, not my usual Interland Patrolzone though.

And yeah, I thought Axver was in his '30s or '40s at first glance, lol.

neutral 08-15-2006 05:52 PM

I usually get a few surprises when I look through the teens thread in Discotheque.

xaviMF22 08-15-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


Yeah, I thought I'd be alone with my age, but there are a good portion my age here.

Mainly in the Describe threads, not my usual Interland Patrolzone though.

And yeah, I thought Axver was in his '30s or '40s at first glance, lol.

I thought you were older buddy:shocked: :shocked:

Screwtape2 08-15-2006 06:35 PM

Yes, all the time. I'm also surprised by people's genders.
Here are some of the people that surprised me with thier age:

Axver: Because he knows so much about U2, not only facts but details.
Lila: I always thought she was younger because of the things she is into.
JanuaryStar: I always thought was way older than she is.
U2Democrat: For a little while, I thought was a man in his twenties. :coocoo: Don't hate me, U2Democrat.
angelordevil: I thought was a businessman in his forties. :shrug:

RavenBlue 08-15-2006 06:40 PM

I thought TRE was older than me for the longest while.

phillyfan26 08-15-2006 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


Yeah, I thought I'd be alone with my age, but there are a good portion my age here.

Mainly in the Describe threads, not my usual Interland Patrolzone though.

And yeah, I thought Axver was in his '30s or '40s at first glance, lol.

I was surprised that you were younger than me (though not by much).

LMP 08-15-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by xaviMF22


I thought you were older buddy:shocked: :shocked:

I remember shocking the Setlist Partyers with that revelation one night.

Oh, those were the days :love:

Sicy 08-15-2006 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Numb1075
I always thought that UberBeaver was real young....but he's in his early 30s I think.
He's the same age as you.

U2democrat 08-15-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Screwtape2

U2Democrat: For a little while, I thought was a man in his twenties. :coocoo: Don't hate me, U2Democrat.

:lol: Nope!

19/f/VA :wink:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com