U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Free Your Mind Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/)
-   -   LDS General Conference (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/lds-general-conference-157293.html)

-macphisto- 04-02-2006 01:20 PM

LDS General Conference
 
I'm not trying to force my religion on anyone, but like the topic says "free your mind" if anybody would like to hear some good messages that will free the mind and uplift, I would just like to recommened a general conference session at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Mountain Time). And you can find the channel it is on here-http://www.bonneville.info/gc_lookup.htm

Or if you have any questions I would be happy to anwser them!

diamond 04-02-2006 05:20 PM

Re: LDS General Conference
 
Quote:

Originally posted by macphisto23
I'm not trying to force my religion on anyone, but like the topic says "free your mind" if anybody would like to hear some good messages that will free the mind and uplift, I would just like to recommened a general conference session at 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (Mountain Time). And you can find the channel it is on here-http://www.bonneville.info/gc_lookup.htm

Or if you have any questions I would be happy to anwser them!

I watched it.
President Hinckley gave a nice talk.
I liked President Faust's talk too.

dbs

-macphisto- 04-02-2006 09:51 PM

Re: Re: LDS General Conference
 
Quote:

Originally posted by diamond


I watched it.
President Hinckley gave a nice talk.
I liked President Faust's talk too.

dbs

:up: :bow:

You watched the morning session?(Faust)
I really liked alot of the talks also!

diamond 04-04-2006 12:43 PM

macphisto23-

Have you seen these LDS movies yet?
I quite enjoyed them, they were both done well.

http://www.workandtheglory.com/
http://www.americanzion.com/

If you did, what did you think?

dbs
:)

-macphisto- 04-05-2006 06:51 PM

Hey DBS,

I have actually seen The Work and The Glory, in all honestly I can't remember much about the movie, all I remember is that it was pretty good. I never heard of "American Zion" I will have to check it out!

By chance have you ever heard of Saturday's Warrior?

diamond 04-05-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by macphisto23
Hey DBS,

I have actually seen The Work and The Glory, in all honestly I can't remember much about the movie, all I remember is that it was pretty good. I never heard of "American Zion" I will have to check it out!

By chance have you ever heard of Saturday's Warrior?

lots of times.

ameican zion is work and glory pt2.

it will be out on dvd may 9th.

it was better than the first one.

dbs

-macphisto- 04-05-2006 11:56 PM

LOL,

My dad wrote Saturday's Warrior(the play), that's why I ask. He gave the rights to someone to make the video, but he didn't like it. So right now he is in the works of making a new video for Saturday's Warrior to hit the big screen. It should be interesting to see how it works out?

I'll for sure check out the work and the glory pt.2
Thanks

diamond 04-06-2006 03:57 PM

yes..i never saw the play, only the video, which...wasn't the greatest.

i have always loved the music of saturday's warrior.

is your father Lex de Azevedo?

dbs

-macphisto- 04-06-2006 08:50 PM

Doug Stewart

diamond 04-06-2006 10:12 PM

oops, ok:)

Lex de Azevedo was the director of the original play correct?

dbs

AliEnvy 04-07-2006 03:16 PM

Did you know that Arthur "Killer" Kane, former New York Dolls bassist converted to momonism in 89?

He described his LDS calling as "an LSD trip from Jesus" and went on to work in his ward's family history library.

:lol:

:rockon:

diamond 04-07-2006 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AliEnvy
Did you know that Arthur "Killer" Kane, former New York Dolls bassist converted to momonism in 89?


:lol:

:rockon:

Yes.

http://forum.interference.com/showth...=new+york+doll

dbs
:)

AliEnvy 04-07-2006 07:12 PM

Haha nice...I ought to get around more in this forum lol - thanks for the link! It was released on DVD Tues and I've had it since then but only got a chance to watch it today.

Loved it loved it loved it. So much better than most typical rockumentaries.

:bow: to Morrisey.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com