U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   math game (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/math-game-156549.html)

Zoomerang96 03-19-2006 05:35 PM

math game
 
here's how it works:

i'll start by creating an equation, the next person answers it correctly and creates his own equation.

it's simple.

it's shitass damn simple.

here's the equation. 3w2847 + 34543 = ____.

get crackin.

VertigoGal 03-19-2006 05:40 PM

no, I have a better game. first, you find a thread you don't like and leave a comment expressing such. then, and this is the good part, you start another pointless thread so the cool kids can appreciate your mastery of sarcasm.

i've already got part 1 down, who knows what i'll do for part 2! :dance:

Carek1230 03-19-2006 05:45 PM

:no: I hate math


I hate math games even more.

:ohmy:

U2Man 03-19-2006 05:45 PM

357390


998k68 - 78878 = ______

lmjhitman 03-19-2006 05:54 PM

um, you're wrong puppy.

w=-4.0443741950591265659758810443742

and for your question:

k=1.162295178592479075798656135801

:heart: math :heart:

i love you zoomerang! this the best game EVER!!!

next question:

http://functions.wolfram.com/Element...02/MainEq1.gif

ILuvLarryMullen 03-19-2006 05:59 PM

well that's easy, the answer is obviously pi(r)²!


3x³±234232t°=¿¿¿


let's start an alphabet thread!!! Okay, I'll go first! Just say the letter that comes next!



A

carrieluvv 03-19-2006 06:07 PM

wholly shit !

this thread is sexy



* i dont know the answer.....but in line with a math thing...

if you got a job that first paid you one dollar a day
and then doubled the amount you were making every day how much would you have at the and of the year?


example: 1st day 1.00 second day 2.00 3rd day 4.oo and so on and so on.

a check a check check check it out a what what whatwhat's it all about a work work work work it out....turn this turn this mutha out !!!!!!!!!!!!!! , <- im yelling this at you guys

Zoomerang96 03-19-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by VertigoGal
no, I have a better game. first, you find a thread you don't like and leave a comment expressing such. then, and this is the good part, you start another pointless thread so the cool kids can appreciate your mastery of sarcasm.

i've already got part 1 down, who knows what i'll do for part 2! :dance:

ooh vertigogal, before i say anything else first, let me first say how cool your name is! did you get it from the latest u2 album? u2 really rocks these days...elevation...vertigo, their songs really are UP there aren't they? lol :happy:

let me also say the fan community here really appreciates what you're doing for this place, and we can't thank you enough for the effort you've put in to make u2's fan community be even more SOUFUL than previously imagined.

the goul is $oul, guys.

oh, and by the way, what you wrote wasn't an equation. so, essentially, you're wrong at everything you've ever done.

you're not allowed to play games with me anymore, i only play with cools.

Mr. BAW 03-19-2006 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by ILuvLarryMullen
well that's easy, the answer is obviously pi(r)²!


I don't know if you're right or wrong but that took less than 5 minutes..I was still charging up my calculator....:hishannon:

Zoomerang96 03-19-2006 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by lmjhitman
um, you're wrong puppy.

w=-4.0443741950591265659758810443742

and for your question:

k=1.162295178592479075798656135801

:heart: math :heart:

i love you zoomerang! this the best game EVER!!!

next question:

http://functions.wolfram.com/Element...02/MainEq1.gif

i made this thread with you in mind.

music is math.

and like really boring, predictable music, the ma7ority of interference's orchestra has been playing in 4/4 for way too long.

ILuvLarryMullen 03-19-2006 06:29 PM

:hiMrbaw:

you didn't know that I was a math genius :wink:?

ILuvLarryMullen 03-19-2006 06:30 PM

bear, you really shit me sometimes :lol:

Zoomerang96 03-19-2006 06:31 PM

i didn't know you were good at ANYTHING, mullen. :sexywink:

i kid, cause i LOVE.

ILuvLarryMullen 03-19-2006 06:37 PM

my answer was meant to be for your equation bear, but then other people posted before I finished. It's a good thing that I'm a super genius and my answer is actually correct for both equations :sexywink:!

My point is further proved by the fact that no one has been able to figure the answer to my equation yet!

lmjhitman 03-19-2006 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Zoomerang96


i made this thread with you in mind.

music is math.

and like really boring, predictable music, the ma7ority of interference's orchestra has been playing in 4/4 for way too long.

:drool:

i am touched, bear.

seriously. touch me.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com