U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Interference Gatherings (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f232/)
-   -   St Patrick's Day with JT in LA! (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f232/st-patricks-day-with-jt-in-la-151863.html)

Carek1230 01-10-2006 06:09 PM

St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!
 
Who wants to hang out with The Joshua Tree Band on St Patrick's Day in LA?

Join in the fun, frivolity and wearing of the Green in festive Irish fashion! Enjoy the music of U2!!

Where: THE HARD ROCK CAFE
8600 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-276-7604

When: Friday March 17th, 2006

Time: 9PM

martha 01-10-2006 06:24 PM

NOT a school night! :D

Carek1230 01-10-2006 06:28 PM

:dancing:

jsandys 01-11-2006 09:46 AM

JT on St. Pat's
 
Anyone know if there is a cover charge? I'm trying to round up folks from work and they keep asking me ?'s

Is there an age limit? Or can I bring the sprout along?

Carek1230 01-11-2006 03:18 PM

Don't know, don't know and don't know.....HRC lowered the limit to age 18 and up last year in SD but there's alcohol, and late show, so I doubt they'd allow under 21 or 18. Send an email to the band via their website and ask these questions.....or maybe someone will see your post here and offer up the answers!

RedRocksU2 01-11-2006 03:59 PM

I'll be there.
:D

TheEdge U2JT 01-11-2006 05:36 PM

We will have the details posted when we get closer to March.

Carek1230 01-11-2006 05:42 PM

Hey we wanna know now. :tongue:

Night & Day 01-11-2006 06:01 PM

Lovelies, despite us feening for a JT fix, let us not rush the time....
2006 is to be tasted and savored,
swished about the mouth and tongue like a fine wine.
Complimented by an extraordinary cheese & fruit plate.






mmmmJTwithcheese
:drool:

alexismcd23 01-11-2006 06:48 PM

I really wish that I could be there with all of you (and under other circumstances....I would be...just like last St. Patrick's Day!!) but this year I'll be in Sydney, Australia with my hubby, baby boy and the band Taking Back Sunday!!!! Unfortunately, we'll be leaving just a few days before U2 play in Sydney!!!! Now that I'm not pregnant though I look forward to seeing JT and many of the JT family again!

Love to all of you,
Alex

Doozer61 01-11-2006 08:59 PM

:hmm:

Night & Day 01-11-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alexismcd23
I really wish that I could be there with all of you (and under other circumstances....I would be...just like last St. Patrick's Day!!) but this year I'll be in Sydney, Australia with my hubby, baby boy and the band Taking Back Sunday!!!! Unfortunately, we'll be leaving just a few days before U2 play in Sydney!!!! Now that I'm not pregnant though I look forward to seeing JT and many of the JT family again!

Love to all of you,
Alex


My eyes!!...They are burning...SHE POSTED!!
My bestest friend ever! The light emitting blinds me....hehe.

YAY!
And please, everybody, welcome to the world
Solon Douglas Mc Donald
aka 'Norco'.

I love dat baby.

Adam's Member 01-13-2006 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alexismcd23
I really wish that I could be there with all of you (and under other circumstances....I would be...just like last St. Patrick's Day!!) but this year I'll be in Sydney, Australia with my hubby, baby boy and the band Taking Back Sunday!!!! Unfortunately, we'll be leaving just a few days before U2 play in Sydney!!!! Now that I'm not pregnant though I look forward to seeing JT and many of the JT family again!

Love to all of you,
Alex

thats the best excuse you could come up with?? geesh! :laugh:

good to see ya around, and congratulations on the new baby!!
yay!!

alexismcd23 01-13-2006 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Adam's Member


thats the best excuse you could come up with?? geesh! :laugh:

good to see ya around, and congratulations on the new baby!!
yay!!

Thanks so much Ron! Hey...I'd LOVE to be with you guys on St. Patty's Day....It would be the next best thing to being in Australia :wink: I had the best time at Harry O's last year! You guys were amazing as usual. Also, now that I'm not pregnant I was hoping to go to Disneyland....hint hint. SPACE MOUNTAIN ROCKS!!!!

Adam's Member 01-13-2006 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by alexismcd23


Thanks so much Ron! Hey...I'd LOVE to be with you guys on St. Patty's Day....It would be the next best thing to being in Australia :wink: I had the best time at Harry O's last year! You guys were amazing as usual. Also, now that I'm not pregnant I was hoping to go to Disneyland....hint hint. SPACE MOUNTAIN ROCKS!!!!

:yes:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com