U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Restart and Reboot Yourself (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f295/)
-   -   which internet browser do you use? (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f295/which-internet-browser-do-you-use-150114.html)

the rockin edge 12-19-2005 05:39 PM

which internet browser do you use?
 
internet explorer, firefox, somehting else?

I've been using firefox for a while now, love it :up: haven't used internet explorer for ages :barf: :down:

what does everyone else use?

Popmartijn 12-19-2005 05:45 PM

Firefox! :bow:

the rockin edge 12-19-2005 05:47 PM

:up:

I forgot to add...

http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

:D

Dismantled 12-19-2005 05:47 PM

firefox rulz:rockon:

nbcrusader 12-19-2005 05:54 PM

Firefox 1.5

anitram 12-19-2005 05:54 PM

Firefox

Liesje 12-19-2005 06:10 PM

Firefox, but I have IE installed for my boyfriend to use, so everytime he logs in here or somewhere else, it doesn't log me out.

u2forlife 12-19-2005 06:14 PM

What makes Firefox the internet browser of choice for Interferencers? Could you tell me some of the advantages? Thanks!

Popmartijn 12-19-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by u2forlife
What makes Firefox the internet browser of choice for Interferencers? Could you tell me some of the advantages? Thanks!
The link provided by The Rockin' Edge goes to a page where they mention some of the advantages of using Firefox. My three arguments mentioned on that page for preferring Firefox are:

- Tabbed Browsing
Use tabbed browsing to open multiple Web pages in a single browser window, and quickly flip back and forth. Drag and drop open tabs to keep related pages together.

- Improved Pop-up Blocking
Firefox’s built-in pop-up blocker has been enhanced to block more unwanted pop-up and pop-under ads.

- Stronger Security
Firefox keeps you secure when you’re browsing the Web, closing the door on spyware, worms, and viruses. The Firefox community of developers and security experts works around the clock to monitor security issues and release updates to better protect you.

Plus, apart from blocking pop-ups, it's also very easy in Firefox to block those annoying ads (not just the pop-ups, but the advertiment images on some websites).

:up:

Chizip 12-19-2005 06:22 PM

plus firefox just seems to run a lot faster for me than IE did

i made the change recently and am very happy i did

menelaos 12-19-2005 06:30 PM

Firefox 1.5 for me....

redkat 12-19-2005 06:32 PM

Re: which internet browser do you use?
 
Quote:

Originally posted by the rockin edge
internet explorer, firefox, somehting else?

I've been using firefox for a while now, love it :up: haven't used internet explorer for ages :barf: :down:

what does everyone else use?

You're trying to get me to switch aren't you tre ? :tsk:

u2forlife 12-19-2005 06:33 PM

Thank you so much Marty :up:

youtooellen 12-19-2005 06:34 PM

still IE unfortunately. I haven't had the time to switch over. :|
I've been wanting to get Firefox for the past few months but never seem to remember to change.

maybe this thread is a sign for me to switch over immediately :hmm:

Queen Bee 12-19-2005 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Popmartijn
The link provided by The Rockin' Edge goes to a page where they mention some of the advantages of using Firefox. My three arguments mentioned on that page for preferring Firefox are:

- Tabbed Browsing
Use tabbed browsing to open multiple Web pages in a single browser window, and quickly flip back and forth. Drag and drop open tabs to keep related pages together.

- Improved Pop-up Blocking
Firefox’s built-in pop-up blocker has been enhanced to block more unwanted pop-up and pop-under ads.

- Stronger Security
Firefox keeps you secure when you’re browsing the Web, closing the door on spyware, worms, and viruses. The Firefox community of developers and security experts works around the clock to monitor security issues and release updates to better protect you.

Plus, apart from blocking pop-ups, it's also very easy in Firefox to block those annoying ads (not just the pop-ups, but the advertiment images on some websites).

:up:

Firefox :love:

Love the tabbed browsing feature :drool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com