U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   There has never been a cooler weapon than the light saber. (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/there-has-never-been-a-cooler-weapon-than-the-light-saber-146412.html)

UberBeaver 11-14-2005 03:17 PM

There has never been a cooler weapon than the light saber.
 
I wish I had one in real life. I'd walk around with it all the time and cut shit down.

bsp77 11-14-2005 05:14 PM

Sounds like your light saber would be red. :wink:

nbcrusader 11-14-2005 05:16 PM

Were you in that video clip that circulated the net a couple years back...?

U2DMfan 11-14-2005 05:22 PM

I'd like to light someone's cigarette with one.

"Hey do you have a light?"

:imitates light sabe sound:

And then cut a hole in the floor, drop down and scurry away.

Carek1230 11-14-2005 06:21 PM

Hahahahaha I love it! I'd love to see you light someone's cig with a light saber....that would be hysterical! AND it would scare the crap out of people! :wink:

DeadMansParty 11-14-2005 08:48 PM

Actually, a real working lightsaber can be made, but the only problem is, once you get the plasma beam, there is a problem, cause it has to be in a tube to control the length, or else the beam of light can go on and on, kinda like a lazer light. But Im sure some Star Wars geek thats working at a gas and power company is spending his lunch breaks working on this.

<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}||||o|||||{

BAW 11-14-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeadMansParty
Actually, a real working lightsaber can be made, but the only problem is, once you get the plasma beam, there is a problem, cause it has to be in a tube to control the length, or else the beam of light can go on and on, kinda like a lazer light. But Im sure some Star Wars geek thats working at a gas and power company is spending his lunch breaks working on this.

<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}||||o|||||{


:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Mofo 11-15-2005 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nbcrusader
Were you in that video clip that circulated the net a couple years back...?

oh God I saw that video :lol: I wish I could upload it for the rest to see but I can't find it...

IWasBored 11-15-2005 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeadMansParty
But Im sure some Star Wars geek thats working at a gas and power company is spending his lunch breaks working on this.

<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}||||o|||||{


you mean you, right?

UberBeaver 11-15-2005 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeadMansParty
Actually, a real working lightsaber can be made, but the only problem is, once you get the plasma beam, there is a problem, cause it has to be in a tube to control the length, or else the beam of light can go on and on, kinda like a lazer light. But Im sure some Star Wars geek thats working at a gas and power company is spending his lunch breaks working on this.

<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::}||||o|||||{

:nerd: I have actually given that some thought. A "cap" could contain the length of the beam. If the light can push the cap up, and it is connected to central pole of some kind, it can reach the required length and be totally badass.




:help:

yertle-the-turtle 11-15-2005 11:17 AM

The important thing is whether you can use the force to switch on the other guy's lightsabre when it's still attached to his belt.

Hell, that'd be funny.

Or if you used the force to pull the other guy's shorts down. High-liarious, I tell you!

DeadMansParty 11-16-2005 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver


:nerd: I have actually given that some thought. A "cap" could contain the length of the beam. If the light can push the cap up, and it is connected to central pole of some kind, it can reach the required length and be totally badass.




:help:

sounds interesting, but how will the pole fit inside of the hilt for the length desired?

Carek1230 11-17-2005 12:16 AM

Hahahaha
:nerd:

UberBeaver 11-17-2005 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DeadMansParty


sounds interesting, but how will the pole fit inside of the hilt for the length desired?

You know how an antenna "slides" into itself? Like that. And the force of the light would push it up, thus leading to the desired length, which I estimate to be about 3 feet ot so. And then he or she that weilds said lightsaber would just kick much ass. That make sense?

beegee 11-17-2005 12:23 PM

haha, i love this thread

and DMP, that smilie art is fantastic

:nerd:

1stepcloser 11-17-2005 12:25 PM

Re: There has never been a cooler weapon than the light saber.
 
Quote:

Originally posted by UberBeaver
There has never been a cooler weapon than the light saber
Geek :nerd:
























:wink:

Carek1230 11-17-2005 07:49 PM

:giggle:

UberBeaver 11-18-2005 11:25 AM

You know it's true. :madspit:

Carek1230 11-18-2005 12:56 PM

:wink:

Numb1075 11-18-2005 03:01 PM

i had one growing up......the plastic kind, not one that could light cigarettes and chop down trees and scare old ladies


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com