U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/i-hear-a-voice-its-whispering-in-science-and-in-medicine-and-in-randoooooooom-141214.html)

shari schultz 09-28-2005 10:52 AM

I hear a voice, it's whispering. In science and in medicine and in Randoooooooom

So the other thread finally got shut down:shifty:..........A little jarring to find randooooooooom gone when you wake up though :crack:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 09-28-2005 11:06 AM

I was wondering where it had gone!

Great title.... :heart:

I :combust: and :sad: each time I hear that damn song live, lol.

shari schultz 09-28-2005 11:06 AM

*moment of silence for previous epic sized, House discussed, recent U2 concerts re-hashed, randooooooooooooom thread*

fah, you found someone to go with you to see Audioslave :hyper:
Have a good time..........
$260 on groceries:crack:

Schmeg 09-28-2005 11:06 AM

:lol: I was wondering when we'd finally run the tank too far past empty.

I got up this morning to go skating...got all ready...drove to the further-away rink...to find I was the only one there and should have gone to the closer rink. :der:

shari schultz 09-28-2005 11:07 AM

Miracle Drug has the same effect on me............

Schmeg 09-28-2005 11:08 AM

:lol: No one was here for 20 minutes and then we all post at the same time!

I've had Crumbs stuck in my head since last Friday...and I just realized I haven't downloaded that version yet! :reject:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 09-28-2005 11:08 AM

Did you get my PM, Meg? :)

I think in honor of the title I'll change my avatar back to the Edge pic I took in San Jose. :cute:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 09-28-2005 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg
:lol: No one was here for 20 minutes and then we all post at the same time!

I've had Crumbs stuck in my head since last Friday...and I just realized I haven't downloaded that version yet! :reject:

When we see a good randooooooom we jump on it! :evil:

Schmeg 09-28-2005 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Did you get my PM, Meg? :)

I think in honor of the title I'll change my avatar back to the Edge pic I took in San Jose. :cute:

I did but I haven't answered it yet. :reject: Tonight or tomorrow, I promise!

shari schultz 09-28-2005 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg
:lol: I was wondering when we'd finally run the tank too far past empty.

I got up this morning to go skating...got all ready...drove to the further-away rink...to find I was the only one there and should have gone to the closer rink. :der:

so you just like using up your gas. You had to find a replacement for the detour that used to use up your gas.........:wink:

shari schultz 09-28-2005 11:11 AM

U2 torrents has a compilation dvd of Chicago, Minneapolis and Milwaukee.................:drool: Only 2 songs from Milwaukee, though......:sigh:

Schmeg 09-28-2005 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz

so you just like using up your gas. You had to find a replacement for the detour that used to use up your gas.........:wink:

:lol: That was exactly what I said when I got to the right rink- "Sometimes it's fun to waste gas!"

Yes, I miss my Cowville detour so much I had to pay tribute to it one last time.

In a few minutes I get to drive in the SAME DIRECTION as the wrong rink and go to work! :happy:

Schmeg 09-28-2005 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz
U2 torrents has a compilation dvd of Chicago, Minneapolis and Milwaukee.................:drool: Only 2 dongs from Milwaukee, though......:sigh:
:combust: THANK YOU! My computer will be busy while I'm at work! :D

Schmeg 09-28-2005 11:15 AM

Wow, there are like 900 seeders so it shouldn't even take 4 days!!! :hyper:

Minneapolis audio is also up. :drool:
Edit: It has 1 seeder and 209 leechers so maybe we'll wait til later on tonight for that one! :yikes:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 09-28-2005 11:19 AM

Chicago 9/20? :eek:

No worries, btw! We've still got a ways to go! :D