U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   NHL 2005-2006, the year Canadians and all hockey fans try to make up for a lost year (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/nhl-2005-2006-the-year-canadians-and-all-hockey-fans-try-to-make-up-for-a-lost-year-140341.html)

Achtung Joshua! 10-17-2005 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by boosterjuice

prove it :wink:

I have a Pens key-chain with the date 1988 on the back. And yes, I still carry my keys with it :wink:

angelordevil 10-17-2005 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Achtung Joshua!

I have a Pens key-chain with the date 1988 on the back. And yes, I still carry my keys with it :wink:

I'm actually rooting for some of the Pens...Crosby is a great player, and Mario has always been fun to watch. They've got to pick up the defense though, or they're toast.

angelordevil 10-18-2005 11:14 PM

Sweeeet backhander from this local boy tonight...:drool:

http://www.laprise.org/IMG/jpg/ryder...celebrates.jpg

Achtung Joshua! 10-19-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by angelordevil

I'm actually rooting for some of the Pens...Crosby is a great player, and Mario has always been fun to watch. They've got to pick up the defense though, or they're toast.

The Pens have always sucked at defense so this is nothing new :wink: Although we can't seem to outscore anyone this year considering all the offensive talent :(

angelordevil 10-20-2005 03:25 PM

Quote:

The Pens have always sucked at defense so this is nothing new :wink: Although we can't seem to outscore anyone this year considering all the offensive talent :(

I'm starting to think that this player-as-owner, and coach-as-owner kind of thing (the latter one being Gretzky), must be pretty intimidating for the players on both Pittsburgh and Phoenix. I could be wrong though...

kobayashi 10-20-2005 05:01 PM

is there anybody better than the maple leafs?

no, no there definitely isn't.

sundin/mccabe/belfour/allison/lindros/kaberle/o'neill/tucker/et al. comprise a team that is fun and entertaining to watch.

fah 10-20-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kobayashi
is there anybody better than the maple leafs?

no, no there definitely isn't.

sundin/mccabe/belfour/allison/lindros/kaberle/o'neill/tucker/et al. comprise a team that is fun and entertaining to watch.

:giggle:

boosterjuice 10-20-2005 11:28 PM

Quote:

nice, okay I guess you can prove it.

boosterjuice 10-20-2005 11:30 PM

Just an update here:

I am getting ready to burn my Oilers jersey and piss on the ashes. After 5 straight losses, the Oilers continue to eat shit for breakfast.

RavenBlue 10-21-2005 03:33 PM

Well, maybe.. just maybe the Leafs will win a Stanely Cup in my lifetime. This year would be nice, but I'm not holding out. I've seen them have some fantastic opening months and then turn to crud after Christmas. We shall see...

mucho traffico 10-22-2005 05:30 PM

leafs v flyers later :drool: labatts :drool: :drool: grapes:huh:

WinnieThePoo 10-22-2005 06:41 PM

OLN will show it ??

mucho traffico 10-22-2005 09:54 PM

cbc up here mate, huh leafs lost, poxy ref's :mad: lindros has been great!

boosterjuice 10-23-2005 01:52 PM

Okay Oilers. Time to make a few changes.

Get rid of Semenov and Cross and maybe even Ulanov. Call up Danny Syvret.

Try to acquire some reputable goalie. (Kolzig has been rumoured).

Ditch either Conklin or Markenen (I don't care who. Just get rid of one of them, or both, who cares).

Here is my list of crappy offence that Lowe should think about trading:
1. George Laraque: The Oilers pay this guy to stir shit up. He's a fighter. Throw a big bodycheck or something!
2. Dvorak: It's just not working. I'm not seeing too much energy from him.
3. Peca: Maybe, if the player is right, the Oilers should think about trading Peca. He's not contributing offensively to warrant $4mill/season. Imagine the type of offensive player we could get with $4mill. Don't get me wrong, Peca has been great on the face-offs but we are quickly finding out that more is needed.

mucho traffico 10-23-2005 05:17 PM

maybe they can send peca to the leafs id like that!