U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   NHL 2005-2006, the year Canadians and all hockey fans try to make up for a lost year (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/nhl-2005-2006-the-year-canadians-and-all-hockey-fans-try-to-make-up-for-a-lost-year-140341.html)

IWasBored 09-26-2005 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by zonelistener
It SUCKED!

Pittsburg sent the IHL team (Scranton-Wilkes Barre) to play. Crosby wasn't there. Jagr wasn't there. Gonchar...NO ONE. I am a little pissed. BUT, it was good to see hockey.

Caps won 3-2.

gonchar is with pittsburg now.

:madspit:

Thora 09-26-2005 02:18 AM

Hi all. I'm a Canucks fan here. So far in the preseason we haven't been doing well, but I'm confident we have a great season in front of us. I have tickets for the Oct 5 opening, and I am SO excited to finally be able to go to a hockey game again. It's been TOO long! Have a great night.

zonelistener 09-26-2005 08:38 AM

sorry...meant mario...not Jagr

Lemon Meringue 09-26-2005 08:38 PM

Andrew Brunette is with the Avs now. Oh the pain!!!!!!

GibsonGirl 09-26-2005 08:48 PM

The Pens sent out an IHL team? That sucks! I was interested to see how Crosby would perform.

The Habs are doing well in the pre-season. :up: I just hope Ryder's injury will heal soon...

boosterjuice 09-28-2005 12:25 PM

I'm telling you, keep your eyes on Hemskey with the Oilers. He opened a can of whoopass last night against the flames.

RavenBlue 09-29-2005 08:08 AM

I see Hasek went to Ottawa. I thought he was retired. I've never been a big fan of him, but if he can help out the Sens then I'm cool with that.

boosterjuice 09-30-2005 05:08 PM

5 more days until puck drops!!!

Anyone else having a NHL season opening party on Wednesday?

Targon1991 10-01-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by IWasBored

gonchar is with pittsburg now.

:madspit:

So, are you all from Maryland/DC or are there Caps fans cross country? Ovechkin is gonna be really good.
Go CAPS! :rockon:

IWasBored 10-01-2005 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Targon1991

So, are you all from Maryland/DC or are there Caps fans cross country? Ovechkin is gonna be really good.

i was madspitting because i really hoped the bruins would sign him again. i live in massachusetts.

Hallucination 10-02-2005 07:51 AM

GO HABS GO

zonelistener 10-02-2005 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Targon1991

I live near Hershey...and the Hershey Bears are the Caps IHL team this year.

Gibsongirl...

I was really bummed when they scratched Crosby. I plan on heading to Pittsburgh to see a game this year though!

GibsonGirl 10-02-2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Hallucination
GO HABS GO
:hyper:

Quote:

Originally posted by zonelistener
Gibsongirl...

I was really bummed when they scratched Crosby. I plan on heading to Pittsburgh to see a game this year though!

Good, you'll get a chance to see him then. :up: Just watching him playing on TV is magical - to see him right there must be really great. I just hope he doesn't let his early success get to his head. I don't think he will though.

boosterjuice 10-04-2005 02:22 PM

Anyone watch Roger's Sportsnet NHL Season Preview last night???

The theme song for whole show was Vertigo! They even had this ridiculous , but funny, rendition of Vertigo where they changed the song lyrics to recap all the moves in the NHL. It was very funny.

I came to the conclusion that Vertigo is a perfect NHL song.

angelordevil 10-05-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by boosterjuice
Anyone watch Roger's Sportsnet NHL Season Preview last night???

I came to the conclusion that Vertigo is a perfect NHL song.

I agree completely! It should be played twice a night, before and after each game:wink: