U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Free Your Mind Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/)
-   -   ever get paranoid about your anti-bush statements? (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f290/ever-get-paranoid-about-your-anti-bush-statements-136040.html)

LoveTown 08-05-2005 10:16 PM

ever get paranoid about your anti-bush statements?

Something is going on with my computer...I think it may be hacked...

anyway I had an amusing/scary thought. What if I'm being watched due to my anti-bush/war statements? I know I'm not, but what if I was....

Do any of you ever get paranoid that what you say openly about bush or the war or government in general will get you into trouble?

It's actually a very scary thought considering that we are supposed to be a free society.

Se7en 08-05-2005 10:20 PM

well i bought the communist manifesto from amazon.

if i'm not blacklisted i don't know who is.

:sexywink:

LoveTown 08-05-2005 10:22 PM

lol that's it, remind me to never socialize in any way with you. I don't want to be considered guilty by association :wink:

pub crawler 08-05-2005 10:25 PM

Re: ever get paranoid about your anti-bush statements?

Quote:

Originally posted by LoveTown

anyway I had an amusing/scary thought. What if I'm being watched due to my anti-bush/war statements? I know I'm not, but what if I was....

Do any of you ever get paranoid that what you say openly about bush or the war or government in general will get you into trouble?

It's actually a very scary thought considering that we are supposed to be a free society.

I think there are bigger fish to fry. The Bush administration is a group of people guided by and pandering to extremist notions of what is good and what is right. And there is no opposition party to call them out on their extremist activity. Much bigger fish to fry.

ILuvLarryMullen 08-05-2005 10:25 PM

I get worried saying things/having my friends say thing out in public because we live in a conservative town and I'm afraid someone will get crazy on us.

LoveTown 08-05-2005 10:30 PM

ILuvLarryMullen, I can relate to that. I live in a conservative town too and all of my "hippy rants" need to be done in somewhat hushed tones or there will be a lynch mob looking for me lol

pub crawler...too true

VertigoGal 08-05-2005 10:33 PM

I think LoveTown is really a government agent who started this thread in an effort to pluck out the liberals! mwuahaha :evil:

:wink:

I've always wanted to check out those terrorist websites to be honest, just out of curiousity, but I'd feel like I was being tracked after that.

A_Wanderer 08-05-2005 10:34 PM

You have nothing to fear, it is not like there are people naming names on this forum you pinko scum :wink:

LoveTown 08-05-2005 10:38 PM

lmao Vertigo and Wanderer you two are way too funny!!

unosdostres14 08-05-2005 11:50 PM

Did someone say "Patriot Act"???

Angela Harlem 08-06-2005 01:03 AM

If the FBI knock on my foor, you mark my words. I wont be protecting anyone!

"You want names?....Uh, ok...Well, there is a girl. Love Town. She lives in....uh, America? I dont know where! You're the FBI! You track her down! And no, it's not a 'codename'. It's her....forget it. I dont know anyone..."

:shifty:

Kieran McConville 08-06-2005 01:35 AM

I have compiled a list of evil libruls to protect myself in the event that anyone gives a shit.

BonosSaint 08-06-2005 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Angela Harlem
If the FBI knock on my foor, you mark my words. I wont be protecting anyone!

"You want names?....Uh, ok...Well, there is a girl. Love Town. She lives in....uh, America? I dont know where! You're the FBI! You track her down! And no, it's not a 'codename'. It's her....forget it. I dont know anyone..."

:shifty:

:D Still laughing.

Will the Bush administration find that disrespectful?:huh: :ohmy: :help:

Palace_Hero 08-06-2005 04:00 AM

I don't care about Bush enough to be threatened by my dislike for him.

LoveTown 08-06-2005 04:04 AM

hahaha gee thanks Angela! I guess I'm on my own