U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Could you love someone who smells???? (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/could-you-love-someone-who-smells-134329.html)

boystupidboy 07-18-2005 06:32 AM

Could you love someone who smells????

Picture the scene.You find yourself attracted to someone,from a distance,and for a long time you have had an overwhelming 'desire' for them.Then one day you bump into them down the local cash and carry and you start a conversation.He/she is very attractive but suddenly you notice something:eek: .They stink.A really smelly,somethings just died,type of aroma:sick:
Would you still find them alluring and hope you could get them to have a bath or would you think 'leg it'???

Doozer61 07-18-2005 06:33 AM

:mad:

IWasBored 07-18-2005 06:35 AM

i guess it doesn't actually fit the pictured scene, but your mother loves you, does she not?

:wink:

Dismantled 07-18-2005 06:44 AM

This happened to you didn't it....:wink: Which one were you?

#1bonofan 07-18-2005 07:37 AM

:laugh: ^

U2@NYC 07-18-2005 07:39 AM

Never. Cleanliness is a key part of love for me.

:D

MsMofoGone 07-18-2005 09:08 AM

:ohmy: :yikes:
I would ask them if they ever heard of deodorant or tell them to take a shower !! :up:

BrownEyedBoy 07-18-2005 12:06 PM

Love is Blindness? :shrug:

Cassis 07-18-2005 12:08 PM

like your farts are like a bed of roses :eyebrow:

U2Girl1978 07-18-2005 12:14 PM

^ :laugh:

No I would not date him if he smelled bad. :down:

Mullen4Prez 07-18-2005 01:17 PM

ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

MissVelvetDress_75 07-18-2005 05:48 PM

Re: Could you love someone who smells????

Quote:

Originally posted by boystupidboy
Picture the scene.You find yourself attracted to someone,from a distance,and for a long time you have had an overwhelming 'desire' for them.Then one day you bump into them down the local cash and carry and you start a conversation.He/she is very attractive but suddenly you notice something:eek: .They stink.A really smelly,somethings just died,type of aroma:sick:
Would you still find them alluring and hope you could get them to have a bath or would you think 'leg it'???

um no

Carmelu2fan 07-19-2005 03:55 PM

I think I could deal with bad breath on occasion (druck or sick) or even a awful fart every now and then:yuck: But he would have to be clean otherwise..on a regular basis ...no smelly arm pits or feet or anything in between:crazy: That is just gross:shrug:

Mr. BAW 07-19-2005 04:41 PM

Takes me back to when I was a 14 or 15 year old; I played some travel team baseball back then and naturally, even then, there were the teenager girl groupies...I fell for one, she fell for me, she was Nicaraguan, spoke fluent English and Spanish and my mom (bless her) thought she was the one............until we kissed.....................GAG!!!! I couldn't do it, I honestly tried, but it never failed, at the ballpark, at the movies, meeting after school...YUCK....

:no: never happened. :byebye:

bono_gal 07-19-2005 05:08 PM

Re: Could you love someone who smells????

Quote:

Originally posted by boystupidboy

:giggle:

um...i would say..

Yeah you're hot, yeah wanna go out with you or somethin but, just wana tell you you've got a bit of an odour problem goin on.

Hot bono-lookalike-dude says...
I'm so sorry, I've been in work all day and hit the gym straight after...dont worry babes I'll be all hot for our drink :wink: say, um, tomorrow at 7?

Me...

*blushes* ok then

^^^^^^^^quite the scenario eh? :wink: