U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   The NEW and improved English Football Thread... (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/the-new-and-improved-english-football-thread-133625.html)

Aardvark747 07-25-2005 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sweet Tart
although i would be quite pleased at you beating them at anfield. :yes:
:lol: No chance!

gav6519 07-25-2005 09:16 AM

united will win 2-0 at anfield. owen will score both :wink:

the rockin edge 07-25-2005 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gav6519
:laugh:

DaveC 07-25-2005 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by uwwedoogie
STEVIE GERRARD & SPAMIE CARRAGHER... L'POOL ROCK!
Seriously...stop fucking spamming.

uwwedoogie 07-25-2005 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DaveC

Seriously...stop fucking spamming.

??? Stop Spamming ??? Its a fucking football thread!

Mullen4Prez 07-25-2005 01:43 PM

Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!

We are ment to be getting vassel now.... for fecks sake!

1stepcloser 07-25-2005 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mullen4Prez
Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!Down with andy cole!

We are ment to be getting vassel now.... for fecks sake!

hahahahhahahhahahahhaha

you can have him with open arms! he's scored about 5 goals for us in the last 2 seasons combined so i'm glad to see the back of that waste of space.......

enjoy!

:wink:

DaveC 07-25-2005 08:48 PM

Quote:

??? Stop Spamming ??? Its a fucking football thread!

Doesn't matter. Posting "ANDY COLE" 56 times then following it up with "STEVIE G!" 34 times is still spamming regardless of where it is, and it's a waste of bandwidth. All it serves to do is piss people off and add unnecessary load on the server, which requires Interference to buy yet ANOTHER server, which requires an increase in the cost of Premium Membership.

Plus the fact that it's juvenile and inane.

Stop it.

Aardvark747 07-26-2005 01:30 AM

Is this the 1st disagreement we've had, in ALL our footy threads?!:wink:

:hug:

uwwedoogie 07-26-2005 05:35 AM

Quote:

Doesn't matter. Posting "ANDY COLE" 56 times then following it up with "STEVIE G!" 34 times is still spamming regardless of where it is, and it's a waste of bandwidth. All it serves to do is piss people off and add unnecessary load on the server, which requires Interference to buy yet ANOTHER server, which requires an increase in the cost of Premium Membership.

Stop it.

so we've have 2,204,998 posts in this forum (probably alot more now) and your telling me that a small message is going to cause Interference to get another server, when the size of my message was 3kb, there are thousands of messages here going past 100mb, and even higer... we have people using pics that are over a MB but my little 3kb message is going to fuck up the server?

Its actually called having a laugh, so why don't you go find your sense of humour or take whatever it is up your ass out, 'cause your bitching for the sake of it.

Mullen4Prez 07-26-2005 05:40 AM

Quote:

so we've have 2,204,998 posts in this forum (probably alot more now) and your telling me that a small message is going to cause Interference to get another server, when the size of my message was 3kb, there are thousands of messages here going past 100mb, and even higer... we have people using pics that are over a MB but my little 3kb message is going to fuck up the server?

Its actually called having a laugh, so why don't you go find your sense of humour or take whatever it is up your ass out, 'cause your bitching for the sake of it.

:bow:

*BOOMCHAA!* 07-26-2005 06:41 AM

stevie g!!!

:wink:

Mullen4Prez 07-26-2005 07:10 AM

Stevie g sucks!

Sicy 07-26-2005 09:08 AM

Quote:

Stop it.

Dave sorta has a point here actually. Not that it really affects the server, but it can be annoying and unecessary, and doogie you have made posts like that before in other forums and the mods have asked you in the past not to.

Dave, I would probably suggest you bypass the posts you dont like and only respond to the ones that interest you.

Sweet Tart 07-26-2005 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by gav6519
the scoreline is probably right unfortunately but i suspect owen will still be warming benches all over spain this season. :tsk: