U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Randoom is a dish best served cold (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/randoom-is-a-dish-best-served-cold-129768.html)

timothius 06-04-2005 08:17 PM

I personally found The Unsinkable Randoom the funnist :lmao:.

KhanadaRhodes 06-04-2005 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
Okay, then this one! Their heads aren't proportional with the bodies. :yikes:
...that isn't the point? i think it's funny :reject:

Queen Bee 06-04-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

...that isn't the point? i think it's funny :reject:

I'm a perfectionist. :sad:

shari schultz 06-04-2005 08:19 PM

Bono and Larry look much too happy tooooooooooo........................:laugh:

timothius 06-04-2005 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee


I'm a perfectionist. :sad:

You suffer for you're "art" :wink:

Queen Bee 06-04-2005 08:21 PM

How awesome would a picture of MacPhisto ballroom dancing with Gavin Friday be? Our ultimate thread mascots in one picture! Somebody please stop me from creating this. :shifty:

shari schultz 06-04-2005 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
How awesome would a picture of MacPhisto ballroom dancing with Gavin Friday be? Our ultimate thread mascots in one picture! Somebody please stop me from creating this. :shifty:
:macdevil:gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schmeg 06-04-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz
:macdevil:gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hyper:

shari schultz 06-04-2005 08:27 PM

Especially now after listening to Zoo Station Phoenix 1:hyper: gooooooood:drool:
:bow: to QB

Queen Bee 06-04-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz
Especially now after listening to Zoo Station Phoenix 1:hyper: gooooooood:drool:
:bow: to QB

I told you! The way he coughs/laughs during the intro is so very :combust:!

shari schultz 06-04-2005 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee


I told you! The way he coughs/laughs during the intro is so very :combust:!

mmmmmhmmmmmm:combust:

shari schultz 06-04-2005 08:30 PM

*repeats Zoo Station*

Schmeg 06-04-2005 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shari schultz


mmmmmhmmmmmm:combust:

:hmm: I have this but I haven't listened to it yet...I might have to do that very soon...

Queen Bee 06-04-2005 08:33 PM

I'm off to PLEBA to go search for Gavin Friday pictures for this image. :|

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg

:hmm: I have this but I haven't listened to it yet...I might have to do that very soon...

Listen to it noooowwwww :yes:

Schmeg 06-04-2005 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Queen Bee
I'm off to PLEBA to go search for Gavin Friday pictures for this image. :|



Listen to it noooowwwww :yes:

Someone convinced me to watch Jonathan Russ again. :wink: :kariann:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com