U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Big Brother UK 2005... (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/big-brother-uk-2005-a-128311.html)

Aardvark747 05-23-2005 04:36 AM

Big Brother UK 2005...

I'm gonna start the discussion thread now, even tho it doesnt start til Friday!

I'm already excited!:hyper:

:help:

Aardvark747 05-23-2005 08:00 AM

I knew it was a mistake starting this thread a few days before it actually begins - it's sunk faster than Cliff's latest!

Maybe when the UK crowd get in from college or work, they can help me out! Otherwise, i'll be carrying this thread on my own for the next 10 weeks!!

:rockon:

karls77 05-23-2005 09:16 AM

You're a BB fan?? You sad boy! :wink:

I'm sure that I'll wind up getting sucked into it like I seem to every year. Last year it was "evil" BB which had some rather interesting consequences. Do you know what the gimmick is for this year??

meegannie 05-23-2005 10:09 AM

I didn't watch it two years ago, but I'm ashamed to admit that I was addicted to it last year. :reject:

beau2ifulday 05-23-2005 12:45 PM

Hell, i'm going to watch it.
After that whole Victor-Emma incident in the last series, I didn't watch after that. It enraged me so much that they kept such a conceited, violent man in there. :angry:

Anthony 05-23-2005 02:01 PM

Ah, here it is. Once again, its that time of the year to start that unhealthy obsession with sad, depraved, culturally retarded, uncouthed and entirely reprehensible individuals who deserve to be shot repeatedly until their heads are nothing but gunk, which is what they are, anyway.

I'm one of those who hate Big Brother so much I watch it, only to bitch and moan everytime my most hated individuals pop up. I hated nearly everyone from Big Brother last year, except for Dan and Nadia, of course, who I was happy won. Everyone else deserved a bullet in the head. The person I hated the most though, in all of Big Brother history, has to be that wrteched pig-woman, Jade. No one that uncouthed, that ignorant, and that STUPID deserves the ridiculous amount of money she has made from the 'celebrity' the show spawned for her.

Argh. Bring on the rage...

Ant.

Aardvark747 05-24-2005 12:35 AM

The fact that Jade is now a Millionaire - I suppose just goes to show the power of the show. And she didnt even win when she was in there!?!?

I don't know about any gimmick or anything yet, i've looked over the net, but I think they're trying to keep as much under wraps as possible.

Beau2ifulday - I thought Victor was ace!! Tho the star of the 2004 show for me, was Ahmed.

"I'm NOT a sandwich" and

"I HATE him!!" - were the 2 stand out lines of the whole show!

Bring on Friday!!

(god i'm sad)

:help:

Anthony 05-24-2005 01:04 AM

Hrm... Ahmed and Victor, huh? Hated them even more, along with their closeted Scottish bigot. They were quite repugnant.

Ant.

Aardvark747 05-24-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Anthony
Hrm... Ahmed and Victor, huh? Hated them even more, along with their closeted Scottish bigot. They were quite repugnant.

Ant.

:wink:
I cant wait to see how u feel about this years intake!!!

boystupidboy 05-24-2005 01:56 AM

big bro'...can hardly contain my excitement

( a hint of sarcasm there)

Aardvark747 05-24-2005 06:05 AM

Perhaps, before BB starts, we brits could use this thread to discuss......(dare I say it?!)....'Celebrity Love Island':reject:

COME ON - I can't be the ONLY 1 that's watching it!:wink:

I reckon Callum and Rebecca will 'do it' in the love shack. They've no morals - they won't care who's watchin em'!

GO FOR IT I SAY!!:rockon:

Anthony 05-24-2005 09:21 AM

Haven't been watching per se, as I (you guessed it) hate everyone there. Callum should not do it, unless he wants to catch some dreadful STD.

Ant.

Aardvark747 05-25-2005 12:21 AM

:wink:
Him and Paul (Sol from Hollyoaks) should've had a fight the other nite. Paul was so pissed that Callum would've just knocked him out with 1 punch...:rockon:

I think Abi is gonna regret going onto this show. Cos seeing her in a bikini 24/7, and realising she's just as frumpy as a lot of other women out there, is gonna put a lot of guys off her I reckon.

Lee Sharpe is the king right now, tho it's a shame he doesnt fancy Jayne, they'd make a nice little couple imo. Thi her and Fran seemed to get on quite well yesterday, but I think he's another that just sees her as 'a mate'.

And I was nearly right in what I said about Callum and Becks gettin it on in the shack, the way she dived on him to give him a quick kiss, i'm sure he thought his luck was in right there and then! Still plenty of time tho, i'm sure it'll happen..STD or no STD!:wink:

karls77 05-25-2005 02:19 AM

Transparent house for BB, take a look at:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertain...io/4576543.stm

Aardvark747 05-25-2005 02:28 AM

Cheers for that link buddy!! This is gonna be ace! They can all see thru the walls!!:hyper: :rockon:

Also the BB producers say, that the contestant who is no.13 into the house, is gonna be in for the 'unluckiest time of their lives'!!

Yeah!!:evil: