U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Kenny Chesney tonight! (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/kenny-chesney-tonight-126153.html)

wizard2c 05-06-2005 01:02 PM

Kenny Chesney tonight!

Yipee......when the sun goes down, I'll be groovin', everything gets hotter when the sun goes down...............

at the Kenny Chesney concert tonight with Gretchen Wilson and Uncle Kracker...sold out tour.....can't wait!

:wink:

MrBrau1 05-06-2005 01:12 PM

Will "Big 'n Rich" be there? I love their fusion of Hee-Haw country music and Hip Hop attitude and style! :drool:

jerseyhitman12 05-06-2005 01:27 PM

Saw Kenny last year on the Guitars Tiki Bars and a whole lotta love tour. Awesome show. Enjoy!

wizard2c 05-06-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by MrBrau1
Will "Big 'n Rich" be there? I love their fusion of Hee-Haw country music and Hip Hop attitude and style! :drool:
No.....they won't be there tonight...but they are good......especially like their "Save a Horse Ride A Cowboy"!

typhoon 05-06-2005 02:43 PM

Let's hope he leaves his tractor at home. The sheer sexiness potential might be too much for you.

IWasBored 05-06-2005 03:57 PM

Re: Kenny Chesney tonight!

Quote:

Originally posted by wizard2c
Yipee......when the sun goes down, I'll be groovin', everything gets hotter when the sun goes down...............

at the Kenny Chesney concert tonight with Gretchen Wilson and Uncle Kracker...sold out tour.....can't wait!

sorry to hear that.

martha 05-06-2005 03:58 PM

I don't know who Kenny Chesney is. :reject:

IWasBored 05-06-2005 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by martha

turn on your local country music station. wait for a song called "i go back" which you will recognize by the chorus ("i go baaaaaaaak, i go baaaaak" ). you will soon know.

i don't know, the country station here was obsessed with that song the last time i was home.

i was kidding with my last post, by the way. i dig some songs. especially "i go back".

MissVelvetDress_75 05-06-2005 04:24 PM

I like Kenny Chesney. Enjoy the concert. :up:

Doogie 05-06-2005 06:57 PM

Re: Kenny Chesney tonight!

Quote:

Originally posted by wizard2c

Banishment request.

IWasBored 05-07-2005 02:15 AM

Re: Re: Kenny Chesney tonight!

Quote:

Originally posted by Doogie

Banishment request.

yes! in fact, let's turn this into another oasis thread!

:rolleyes:

martha 05-07-2005 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by IWasBored

turn on your local country music station.

Can I stick a hot poker in my ears instead?

Sad_Girl 05-07-2005 08:46 AM

Hey, congrats, that's a hot concert ticket. Hope it was as fun as I imagine it would be.

and 'd just like to say how very cool it is to find a community with such diverse musical tastes and open minds about music. I listen to just about anything musical and enjoy it all but most people I know find one genre they like and close everything else out. How sad for them! :(

Anyway, just wanted to tell you :up:

melon 05-07-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by martha
The only reason I do is that I went to HS with one of his cousins with the same last name.

I've never bothered to listen to any of his music, though.

Melon

wizard2c 05-07-2005 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by typhoon
Let's hope he leaves his tractor at home. The sheer sexiness potential might be too much for you.
I was providing some of my magic power as well....

"Kenny danced across the stage, embracing the crowd and feeding off its response. He said that it was "by far the best night of the year so far". He didn't get any argument."...St Pete Times review Chesney flaunts "Big Star" power.

--------
Maybe some day I'll be able to catch a U2 concert to compare it to. :|