U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   RFMRSINE: Randooooooooooooooomers for more road signs in New England (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/rfmrsine-randooooooooooooooomers-for-more-road-signs-in-new-england-114843.html)

Kariann 02-20-2005 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
:sad: I'm going back to my internetless apartment now :grumpy: At least I can make my bed look cute with my new stuff. :sigh: It's going to be a long 3 days at home! I have my review at work tomorrow :eek: I may have to go to the library tomorrow night for a journa entry about that one.

:wave: bye :sad:

Hope your review goes well!

Schmeg 02-20-2005 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by arw9797
:sad: I'm going back to my internetless apartment now :grumpy: At least I can make my bed look cute with my new stuff. :sigh: It's going to be a long 3 days at home! I have my review at work tomorrow :eek: I may have to go to the library tomorrow night for a journa entry about that one.

:wave: bye :sad:

Just think of the sleep you'll catch up on and the cute Edge videos you can watch. :hug:

Good luck on your review! I'm sure you don't need it. *happy review thoughts*

Schmeg 02-20-2005 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
I just spent 10 minutes picking rhinestuds (yes that is what they are called) up off the floor, bed and myself. :mad:
CD's the other night, rhinestuds ( :lol: ) tonight...What are you going to drop next?

Kariann 02-20-2005 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Schmeg

CD's the other night, rhinestuds ( :lol: ) tonight...What are you going to drop next?

Shhhh....nothing is next.

This shirt is taking longer than any I've done so far but I think it's going to look cool.

Schmeg 02-20-2005 05:34 PM

Which one are you doing?

Kariann 02-20-2005 05:45 PM

I'm doing the basic U2 one. I wanted to do one of those to get a picture. I think I am going to do my IWF after this one.

Schmeg 02-20-2005 05:53 PM

:hyper:

Schmeg 02-20-2005 05:57 PM

Sometimes when I go to type US my finger goes to the 2 instead of the S. Does anyone else have that problem? Or the one where you type Bono when you really mean to type Bob? :shifty:

Kariann 02-20-2005 05:59 PM

I have all kinds of typing issues in general. Didnt you notice that last week.

It seems like forever since I was there and it's only been a week. :(

Schmeg 02-20-2005 06:04 PM

I know...:sigh: A week ago our pilot was sighing heavily and telling us about the turbulance ahead.

It really does seem like forever now that I think about it. :huh: This was a long week.

Schmeg 02-20-2005 06:17 PM

I am finding some interesting places to stay in San Diego on Priceline for not a whole lot of money. :ohmy:

Schmeg 02-20-2005 06:21 PM

To just look at hotels you have to name your pwn price and live with what they give you. :grumpy: I want to know before I give credit card numbers.

Kariann 02-20-2005 06:22 PM

Quote:

I am finding some interesting places to stay in San Diego on Priceline for not a whole lot of money. :ohmy:

Really interesting good or interesting scary?

Totally unrelated I hate when I close out of AOL by accident. :reject:

I have officially stopped working on my shirt and packed it all away until tomorrow when it will be finished.

Kariann 02-20-2005 06:54 PM

Quote:

To just look at hotels you have to name your pwn price and live with what they give you. :grumpy: I want to know before I give credit card numbers.
Same here.

Schmeg 02-20-2005 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann

Really interesting good or interesting scary?

Totally unrelated I hate when I close out of AOL by accident. :reject:

I have officially stopped working on my shirt and packed it all away until tomorrow when it will be finished.

Like good interesting, I think, but then I went over to Hotels.com and found some more interesting things which I e-mailed. Found a place with a fully-equipped kitchen for $65 a night!! Have to check out the location for that price...