U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   General Tour Discussions (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f280/)
-   -   MERGED --> Did anybody else get an email from total tickets to buy tickets now? (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f280/merged-did-anybody-else-get-an-email-from-total-tickets-to-buy-tickets-now-110164.html)

Chizip 01-23-2005 07:28 PM

Did anybody else get an email from total tickets to buy tickets now?

They must have gotten my email from interference since they are a sponsor of them.

I dont know if I appreciate that.

They are selling GA for 250 bucks, lower level for 550!

ridiculous

innocent_eyes 01-23-2005 07:52 PM

don't do it....lol

seriously, that can't be right, we heard officially that ticks will be $50-160 range...though none of the as of now shows are even near me.........:sad:

Chizip 01-23-2005 08:00 PM

im not gonna do it, these are scalper prices

im just upset that interference sent out an email to get tickets from a scalper

it could trick some people

BAW 01-23-2005 08:00 PM

I didn't get it but Mr. BAW did...$250 frickin dollars for GA. :|

People need to stop doing business with a-holes like that. NO artist is worth that much money.

Chizip 01-23-2005 08:04 PM

i dont know why interference is teamed up with them?

the email sender is interference.com

that makes them no better than the scalpers

Sicy 01-23-2005 08:04 PM

:|

Mr. BAW 01-23-2005 08:06 PM

Is the Edge behind it???

LyricalDrug 01-23-2005 08:08 PM

I was a little disappointed by this, too. I think Interference is a great site, love it, support it, etc., but this was pretty low.

Please don't give our email addresses to ticket scalpers! What was the deal behind the scenes on this, anyways? Does Interference get a lot of U2 tickets from the professional scalper in exchange for our email addresses?

:madspit:

Sicy 01-23-2005 08:09 PM

I am trying to get some answers right now...

Chizip 01-23-2005 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sicy
:|
do you disagree with me?

Sicy 01-23-2005 08:10 PM

No

Chizip 01-23-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sicy
I am trying to get some answers right now...
oh ok, thanks, christine

Elvis 01-23-2005 08:15 PM

Hi all,

People can buy from where ever they want... Total Tickets is just another option, and one I have found reliable.

A lot of people will be left in the dark by u2.com and ticketmaster.com, yet still want to make sure they get the tickets they want. This is a reality of the music and concert world.

Most U2 fan sites have similar sponsors now, or have partnered with ETS, which while official, basically charges the same prices.

I will actually be purchasing tickets from Total Tickets for some shows.

Joel

Sicy 01-23-2005 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chizip
oh ok, thanks, christine
Watch it mister :mad:

Chizip 01-23-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Elvis
Hi all,

People can buy from where ever they want... Total Tickets is just another option, and one I have found reliable.

A lot of people will be left in the dark by u2.com and ticketmaster.com, yet still want to make sure they get the tickets they want. This is a reality of the music and concert world.

Most U2 fan sites have similar sponsors now, or have partnered with ETS, which while official, basically charges the same prices.

I will actually be purchasing tickets from Total Tickets for some shows.

Joel

eh I just think getting an e-mail from interference.com saying tickets are on sale now, and giving a link to buy overly inflated tickets before tickets have even gone on presale is kind of shady

people who are new with the whole ticket buying process and trust interference could make the mistake of buying there before trying to get them straight up