U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Interference Gatherings (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f232/)
-   -   The return of The Unforgettable Fire (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f232/the-return-of-the-unforgettable-fire-109042.html)

Headache in a Suitcase 01-11-2005 09:13 AM

The return of The Unforgettable Fire
 
http://u2security.interference.com/newuf.jpg

Let's go folks... the first UF show of the new year... the first UF show since Tono's knee surgery... the first UF Flannery's show with new "Edge," Mick. Febuary 4th, Flannery's on 14th & 7th in Manhattan. You've got plenty of advance warning... I wanna see many people out and about. Who's in? Everyone? Good.

Directions to Flannery's...
From Penn Station: Take the 1-2-3 Express Train heading Downtown. The 1-2-3 Express is located in the LIRR Terminal, across from McDonalds. The next stop after Penn Station on the Express is the corner of 14th & 7th. (note... if you take the local, 14th & 7th is your 4th stop.) The bar is on the corner of 14th & 7th, on 14th street, west of 7th.

From Grand Central: Take the 4-5-6 heading Downtown. The 4-5-6 is located on the Main Concourse, to the left or right, on the 42nd Street (south) side of the building. 14th & Union Square is the 4th stop on the 4-5-6 Local. Get out at Union Square and head west along 14th street, going three blocks. The bar will be on your right.

By Car: Don't be stupid... take the train.

http://u2security.interference.com/flannerys.jpg

http://u2security.interference.com/11.jpg

http://u2security.interference.com/1.jpg

http://u2security.interference.com/9.jpg

Bono B. Jones 01-11-2005 11:53 AM

The pic right under the map of Tony with his hands in the air is killer...really looks like Bono!

Tell the UF boys Joshua Tree in L.A. says hello and we hope Tony has a full recovery from surgery. (too many Bono leg lifts?)

I've been there with the knee surgery deal, I've had rwo surgery's on the left knee so far in addition to a spinal fusion 5 years ago. I'm falling apart!:lmao: (We can rebuild him, we have the technology.) Maybe I should switch to being a Steve Austin impersonator. :lol:

God bless, hope the show goes great.

Jason.

Headache in a Suitcase 01-22-2005 06:26 PM

come on new york people... who's comming?

http://u2security.interference.com/ufbw1.jpg

http://u2security.interference.com/ufbw2.jpg

http://u2security.interference.com/ufbw3.jpg

michelleontheair 01-22-2005 09:06 PM

I'm a maybe. Have yet to catch UF. Thanks for the heads up... headache. Hope you're on the mend soon Tony!

And Jason, you're absolutely right... I have pics with Tony and my friend Julie that have fooled a person or two. (Not to mention the many tourists in Times Square at the time :wink:)

mishka
boom, boom... vrooom!

Headache in a Suitcase 01-23-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by michelleontheair
And Jason, you're absolutely right... I have pics with Tony and my friend Julie that have fooled a person or two. (Not to mention the many tourists in Times Square at the time :wink:)

:ohmy:doo dee doo... know nothing about that :shifty:http://members.aol.com/Cleasai78/ima...ischievous.gif

:wink:

Numb1075 01-24-2005 08:33 AM

I'd like to go, let's see how the wife and baby feel about it though:(

Numb1075 01-24-2005 10:11 AM

Headache, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "Larry" the only original member now?

Numb1075 01-24-2005 01:39 PM

I knew Feb 4th sounded familiar. I'm actually going skiing that day. I will be in no shape....

Headache in a Suitcase 01-26-2005 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Numb1075
Headache, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't "Larry" the only original member now?
i do believe you are correct... the new "edge" is mick from the CT tribute band Wide Awake in America... he also runs the U2 Recording group on Yahoo, if i'm not mistaken.

Numb1075 01-26-2005 10:52 AM

interesting.

I really want to see them perform some HTDAAB songs....

Do you ever go see UF when they play in places like NJ or Connecticut?

Headache in a Suitcase 01-27-2005 09:42 AM

sometimes in hoboken... haven't gotten up to CT yet. too much of a drive/train ride for me.

Numb1075 01-27-2005 09:52 AM

next time they come up to White Plains, you should go. Not too bad of a ride....

Headache in a Suitcase 01-28-2005 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Numb1075
next time they come up to White Plains, you should go. Not too bad of a ride....
it's the ride home after a few cocktails that's the issue...

Numb1075 01-28-2005 10:39 AM

plenty of hotels in the area:wink:

Headache in a Suitcase 01-28-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bono B. Jones
The pic right under the map of Tony with his hands in the air is killer...really looks like Bono!

Tell the UF boys Joshua Tree in L.A. says hello and we hope Tony has a full recovery from surgery. (too many Bono leg lifts?)

I've been there with the knee surgery deal, I've had rwo surgery's on the left knee so far in addition to a spinal fusion 5 years ago. I'm falling apart!:lmao: (We can rebuild him, we have the technology.) Maybe I should switch to being a Steve Austin impersonator. :lol:

God bless, hope the show goes great.

Jason.

so when are you finally making your way out to new york, eh? eh?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com