U2 Feedback

U2 Feedback (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/)
-   Lemonade Stand Archive (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/)
-   -   Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom (http://www.u2interference.com/forums/f287/crumbs-from-randoooooooooooom-108694.html)

fah 01-06-2005 05:21 PM

Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

Where were we?

fah 01-06-2005 05:22 PM

Oh, yes...meal planning?

It's almost time for dinner with the fahs

Back later :wave:

Kariann 01-06-2005 05:23 PM

I am going to dry my hair and curl up in bed since I didnt sleep last night.

My dream included a huge monster sized lion/tiger thing that was attacking my car. Before the attack in the dream I stopped the car at the end of a road and a cat slid off the top of my car, down the window and off the hood. Very bizarre.

Kariann 01-06-2005 05:32 PM

:wave:

I am actually going to go to bed at a reasonable hour. :shocked:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 01-06-2005 05:43 PM

Ok, fah, switch it up a bit with the pastas, sauce, and protiends, right?

So, instead of spaghetti have penne with (insert a sauce that's not cream-based here) and chicken? My mom makes a really good penne pasta with chicken and feta cheese. :drool:

I need to find a good singles cookbook, or something, lol.

Rono 01-06-2005 05:48 PM

:drool: penne with feta,....:up:

Feta from the grill :drool:

LarryMullen's POPAngel 01-06-2005 05:52 PM

I :heart: feta cheese.

lmjhitman 01-06-2005 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
My dream included a huge monster sized lion/tiger thing that was attacking my car. Before the attack in the dream I stopped the car at the end of a road and a cat slid off the top of my car, down the window and off the hood. Very bizarre.
I had an interesting one last night. I dreamt that Matthew Perry (Chandler from Friends) gave me a belated Christmas gift. It was in a little picnic basket. When I opened it, it was tickets to all the upcoming U2 shows, and plane tickets to all the cities where the concerts were being held. In my dream, I just sat on the floor and cried because I was so happy. Then I woke up. :mad:

But, Chandler? WTF was up with that?

fah 01-06-2005 06:18 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Ok, fah, switch it up a bit with the pastas, sauce, and protiends, right?

So, instead of spaghetti have penne with (insert a sauce that's not cream-based here) and chicken? My mom makes a really good penne pasta with chicken and feta cheese. :drool:

I need to find a good singles cookbook, or something, lol.

I think you're onto something :up:

Other good protein sources included canned tuna and salmon (if you like fish). As for cream based sauces they are ok depending on the protein. There are lots of meatless/soy based products that would go well in pasta sauce too :yes: and don't forget about grilled vegetables :drool:

fah 01-06-2005 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
I :heart: feta cheese.
Me too :up:

I use the lower fat feta...for a low fat cheese it's actually pretty good. Many low fat/light cheeses just don't taste right

Schmeg 01-06-2005 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Kariann
:wave:

I am actually going to go to bed at a reasonable hour. :shocked:

Nine thirty?!?! Are you feeling okay?? :wink:

I haven't been asleep enough to dream in a few days. :yikes:

Schmeg 01-06-2005 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by fah

Me too :up:

I use the lower fat feta...for a low fat cheese it's actually pretty good. Many low fat/light cheeses just don't taste right

I love feta too!! It's low fat? Now I love it even more! :D

LarryMullen's POPAngel 01-06-2005 06:23 PM

I'm going grocery shopping this weekend, so I'll be sure to pick some feta up. :drool:

I think it's time for bed.

T.G.T.F. :up:

fah 01-06-2005 06:28 PM

Nighty night :wave:

Tomorrow is my Monday - I go back to work after being on holidays for 3 weeks. I wonder if I will remember how to work :D

I'm just hoping we don't get a big dump of snow tonight :|

As for the low fat feta - I actually bought it by accident and didn't notice I had bought the 'wrong' feta until I was checking the label for the expiry date.

arw 01-06-2005 06:47 PM

:yuck: I HATE feta! :barf:

:shifty: