Las Vegas 5.11.18 Section 13 Row M for sale Face Value + Fees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

swilliams347

Babyface
Hello all,

My buddy bailed on me after picking up his tickets for the Las Vegas show on 5.11.18. Seats are in section 13 Row M. Total price including fees is $770.70. Tickets can be transferred to you as quickly as today through Flash Seats. Payment through Paypal would be most convenient for both of us.

Let me know if interested.

Shawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Price reduction - $725.00 final price

I have decided in an effort to unload these tickets before xmas so i have money for xmas to reduce the price to $725.00, however that is the final price. I will be paying for part of the service fees. Thank you.

hello all,

my buddy bailed on me after picking up his tickets for the las vegas show on 5.11.18. Seats are in section 13 row m. Total price including fees is $770.70. Tickets can be transferred to you as quickly as today through flash seats. Payment through paypal would be most convenient for both of us.

Let me know if interested.

Shawn
s.williams7@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:
These tickets are 100% valid. I have tried to get Flash seats to let me print paper tickets, however they will not. I am a credible individual that can be trusted these are great seats, I am selling them for face value.

I have tried to list on stubhub (though I don't want to sell for more than face value, however they will not let me because they are flash seats.

I will sell these tickets for Face Value and I will eat the entire amount of seller feels. Total Price $660.00

IMG_2241.jpg

As you can see, the tickets are totally legit. We live in Ohio and a couple I thought would join us on the trip backed out, so I need to sell these other tickets since flash seats screwed me.

This is a safe, secure, trusted, transaction.

Shawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom