6/26 MSG wanted GA & ticket price section 419

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jakehu

The Fly
Hi, travelling from The UK to NYC. I bought tickets from Ticketmaster as verified fan resale tickets. The section is 419 & the tickets were $81 dollars plus fees. Does anyone know what the official ticket price was these seats ?. Also, desparate for 2 X GA for the show. Hoping to sell or trade the block 419 tickets & get GAs. I cannot come all way across the pond & not get a bit nearer to the band. Any help is really appreciated.

Face was either $47 or $81 prior to fees. 419 is angled enough for screen view (which was usually the cutoff for the $81 option) but you'll be high so very possible it was $47. What row?

Face was either $47 or $81 prior to fees. 419 is angled enough for screen view (which was usually the cutoff for the $81 option) but you'll be high so very possible it was $47. What row?
Many thanks. Think they are row 6 or 7. It got very confusing as when I bought the tickets, it said verified fan resale underneath on ticketmaster. Struggling to understand whether that meant I was buying resale tickets or I qualified as a verified fan (which I am as I got 2 X Newark with a pre sale code) to re sell the tickets.

All it showed up was tickets with the verified resale underneath, yet I am hearing that there are lots of seats left for sale on the site.

Either way if anybody hears of 2 X GA please let me know !.

Back
Top Bottom