Oct 24 London

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habib49

Babyface
Morning peeps

ok so by being in the right place at the right time I have managed to procure 2 vip tickets for the show on the 24th. I want to make a day of it. Where and when is the best opportunity to meet the band before the show at the 02? I've seen on youtube that edge and adam did a meet the fans thing three years ago before their show at the 02, hoping they will do something familiar this time-- where in the 02 arena is the best place to be ?

I read somewhere that, other than Larry arriving by tube once, the band usually arrived by boat, disembarking at the far side of the complex, away from the crowd entrance & tube station.

I have no personal experience though, as I just stayed in line in 2015.

Enjoy the VIP experience. I've just done it once, in Vegas. My mates enjoyed it, eating & feeling posh. I lasted about 5 minutes, did the runner, & snuck into GA :panic:

never mind, I actually found out for myself and was disappointed...GA is the best,....was there on the 23rd also and was right next to stage singing the songs out loud...then next morning accidentally deleted all my videos...to those who were at the gig and were irritated and annoyed about people filiming the gig then actually focusing and living the moment, I have been dealt sweet justice now I have to fork out £50+ to purchase sd card recovery softweare to retrieve the videos.....

Tuesday night was rocking.....oh man ...hope its not the last time I get to see these genuiuses at work....

Back
Top Bottom