May 26, 2018 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was debating on Nashville or Chicago, both are a 5.5 hour drive for me. With Chicago I could go to 2 shows, but Nashville is on a Saturday, which really makes a difference for me these days. Plus I've never been to Nashville, and it seems like we could make a decent little weekend out of it! Demand shouldn't be too fierce for this show, I should be able to get GA floor if I hit the general sale right away.

Was debating on Nashville or Chicago, both are a 5.5 hour drive for me. With Chicago I could go to 2 shows, but Nashville is on a Saturday, which really makes a difference for me these days. Plus I've never been to Nashville, and it seems like we could make a decent little weekend out of it! Demand shouldn't be too fierce for this show, I should be able to get GA floor if I hit the general sale right away.

I want to hit this show too because I have never been to Nashville, but accomodations are so expensive!

I want to hit this show too because I have never been to Nashville, but accomodations are so expensive!

if you plan on staying in downtown Nashville the hotels will be expensive. I live just south of Nashville and have watched it explode as a tourist destination. Try to find something outside of downtown and Uber in. You should be able to find something less expensive if you go to Franklin or out by the airport.

A lifelong friend of mine who is partially responsible for my u2 addiction called and wants me to go with him to Nashville show. He and his family moved their a couple years ago and he has never seen u2. With the show being on Saturday it’s a nobrainer . I just hope I can take my lunch break at 1 tomorrow so I can get on my phone and get tickets .

My dad grabbed 2 GA in Experience but I ended up empty handed in Innocence. Bummer. Will try again in the general or buy second hand, which sucks.

I bought a pair of tickets for Nashville in section 111. They say full view but appear to be behind the stage. How can they be full view...am I missing something?

General admission line for Nashville...

I've not done a general admission line since 360. Just curious how much stuff has changed if any. I just looked on Bridgestone's website and it says that general admission lines can start at 6:00am the day of an event. (i'm sure they will update this with more info relating to U2 as the date gets closer).

I've heard of people attempting to form lines online. This just sounds like a nightmare to me. I don't have a problem with that...however, I do have a problem with groups getting mad at people who arrive at the legal time (6:00am in this case) and try to argue that they "can't be in the position they are" because they didn't find some random online group. (i witnessed this at the Nashville show back on the 360 tour). Anyway...just curious if anyone has plans or have heard stuff about the line for Nashville. I live here and i'm hoping my wife and I can park at the convention center right next door.

Can't wait!
-Michael Mitchell

I've not done a general admission line since 360. Just curious how much stuff has changed if any. I just looked on Bridgestone's website and it says that general admission lines can start at 6:00am the day of an event. (i'm sure they will update this with more info relating to U2 as the date gets closer).

I've heard of people attempting to form lines online. This just sounds like a nightmare to me. I don't have a problem with that...however, I do have a problem with groups getting mad at people who arrive at the legal time (6:00am in this case) and try to argue that they "can't be in the position they are" because they didn't find some random online group. (i witnessed this at the Nashville show back on the 360 tour). Anyway...just curious if anyone has plans or have heard stuff about the line for Nashville. I live here and i'm hoping my wife and I can park at the convention center right next door.

Can't wait!
-Michael Mitchell

The venue websites always have generic guidelines. This information will update a few times prior to the show as LN, the venue, venue security and finally U2 security set down the updated guide. Other than the tour opener, you can expect roughly two days prior to the show to be when the actual line will start forming up. Expect the venue to honor those lines as LN and U2 security step in to the security meeting. The venues (nearly all in the States) coordinated with the line to hand out venue wristbands the morning of the show and then disperse the line to eliminate security risks. They will set a time for the reformation of that line prior to the security screening and GA wrist-banding at entry staging. Expect to be held and staged from floor entry until doors open time. Any “online” GA line you may have read about is a jab at lines that start way too early and people that would rather see a mob scene at the gate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom