May 15, 2018 - Los Angeles, CA - The Forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will be my first U2 arena GA. Was GA for JT2017, and while there were some sightline problems because I happened to be standing right behind a tall guy. It was a blast. Hoping for a similar experience with a better view.

I got two tickets in 108, lower row in the Ticketmaster Verified Fan sale on Monday. I was too late to get in on any of the other presales.

It looks like the only TM VF tix are in the upper level now, nothing comes up in the lower bowl unless you buy a VIP Package or something. I was shocked at prices in the upper reaches were $330 as well. I kept throwing tickets back until 108 came up. I figured I better grab them.

I sat in row 14 of 228 for Rush (I actually won tickets on the radio), and really didn't want to sit up there again. They aren't terrible, and I don't think there are many bad seats in The Forum. But, it is further away than I would want to be, especially with prices being the same throughout the arena.

I imagine a 2nd show will appear if they sell those upper levels which seem to be kind of plentiful right now.

Last edited:
Ticketmaster has dropped prices. There are 4 of us in my family but we were only able to secure 2 GA tickets back in the presale, so I just picked up 2 tickets in section 232 for $46 each (plus TM fees). These will be my wife and younger son's seats unless I run into a good deal on 2 more GAs. Lots of other good uppers for $111 also!

i have never had such difficulty selling a pair of U2 tickets, let alone for under face value, than these upcoming shows. :ohmy:

the market is totally flooded, get the sump pump!

Seats for night 1. Good way to take it all in before wherever the hell I end up on the floor night 2.

How's it currently looking in the GA line? How are you warriors holding up? Any scoop on the process for GA?

excitement meter is inching higher as the day progresses. curious what we'll see in middle of first set as that seems to be the only mildly unpredictable section of show :tongue:

No GA line for me. I will be rolling up shortly before 8. Whats a good spot for GA with this stage setup?

I have GA tonight and tomorrow and will be doing what I did at all five Forum shows with this same stage setup on the I+E Tour - hanging in the back of the GA masses and going where the action is. I'll get semi-close to the main stage when they're there, follow them along the walkway. down to the E stage when they're there, and I can step back to view the large screen when it's featured. Can't wait!

Did all day yesterday. Did get rail on the e stage but it was a bitch! More shoving and moving of people at the top of rail because Edge walks of from there and Bono leaves from there at the end of show. Also this rude ass man got to the rail and was mega loud and just annoying as hell. Loved the show and the spot BUT not doing line-up today! showing up after 7 and going to enjoy it from another vantage point. Oh also line patrol peeps were going mega crazy because they thought another line was going to go in first into the arena while waiting in the hallway! Now I work in a high school with teens and I swear that's what it felt like. Grown people going crazy because they thought they weren't going to be first!

That's funny....highschooler's.

About 5:50, while we were still outside getting drinks and shirts, we saw someone come running around saying they were letting people in on the other side and his group had to "GO NOW!!!".

The irony about it being about innocence and experience, you'll get to see the show man - relax!!

I sat in sec 108, row 6 (actually row 4 because it's the first row behind the VIP section). Probably the best seats I ever had for a concert in terms of being able to see everything, and being above the scrum on the floor. We've done GA before, but with foot/leg issues that prohibit standing for long periods of time these seats worked great for us because we could stretch our legs some. Only drawback was some people walking back and forth in front of us, but most of the time it wasn't an issue - except when a couple came from elsewhere and wanted to make the walkway in front of us their own personal area.

Great show, great time. I would love to go back and do it again!

Back
Top Bottom