May 11, 2018 - Las Vegas, NV - T-Mobile Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: GA on night one.

Looking for a night 2 GA bc.. Honestly .. [shakes head] AXS ... Livenation. Ticketbastard. You suck.

I'm on the prowl for 2 GA. Ticket drops have been happening for better seats but I don't want spend $300 for tickets

Would love to meet up with other interferencers before/after the show.

GA secondary policy for Vegas?

What is the policy for possibly buying GA tix on secondary market for Vegas? Is it allowed? Are tix e-tix or hardcopy? I want GA but in the event I dont luck out with drop, if I bought a GA from secondary market, would I in fact be buying a non-transferrable ticket????

I'm on the prowl for 2 GA. Ticket drops have been happening for better seats but I don't want spend $300 for tickets

If you are looking for seats,
waiting for ticket drops is not necessary for these shows. There are PLENTY of cheap and expensive seats still available if you just go to AXS and buy direct.

Yeah, I'm watching that too.

Any idea for a meetup before the show? Pub at NY NY? Monte Carlo is right there too. Vegas also has a bunch of bars near the entrance to the arena.

It would be cool for Interferencers to meetup before hand.

What's the GA situation like today? I have tickets tomorrow and am wondering how early I need to get there to have a decent spot.

Drumu2, we got to the arena at 6, got in about 6:30, and were 1 row back from catwalk, about 8-10 back from main stage. Stayed very light around us until about 7:30. Enjoy your day and roll in whenever.

Back
Top Bottom