June 25, 2018 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What's the deal with Section 2- anyone ever sit there?
I put in Floor seats at MSG, but there weren't much available, and I kept refreshing and it gave me this section so I took it.
Didn't realize till late they were seated, but at least Im in.
Is the view obstructed from here (sound equipment and what not).
Anyone have experience with these seats?

I sat there for an Innocence show - other than not seeing anything on the screen (although it's an interesting view *into* the screen), it was a great seat, fantastic for the b-stage..

Thanks for the responses! Sounds good. Was able to get some seats for the Newark show where I'll be able to see the screen, so will take a shot at this Vantage point at MSG!

Okay, for this one I got Section 112, Row 20, Seat 17-17. $67.50. This is a new experience for me, needing to economize with U2 tickets, but my finances are not the best these days. I'm in the building. I'm there.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I’m looking at buying Madison Club 65 seats. Anyone that has experience in the club, could you detail what it’s like seated there? Info seems limited on it.

Does anyone know why the front row seats in sections 223 and 224 are limited view ?

Is this where the sound and video crews will be located ?

Thanks

I’m looking at buying Madison Club 65 seats. Anyone that has experience in the club, could you detail what it’s like seated there? Info seems limited on it.

i sat in the Madison Club twice before in 2015.

without having the map pulled up, assuming they're the ones behind the stage. It is a rear-view, and the view of the screen even if you venture off to the sides is a bit limited.

it is nice, though. bar is right behind you in your section, so you don't have to go wait in line at a concourse or really miss any of the show if you want a refreshment. same thing with going to the bathroom -- own private-ish bathrooms nearby without a wait to get into them.

if you don't care about seeing the screen, i recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom