June 18 - Washington DC - Capital One Arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will be there both nights. Going with the pops for the Father's Day show, so I'm excited about that. We have GA tickets, but looking to potentially trade for actual seated tickets. He's older and doesn't wanna stand up for 2 plus hours haha. It will be tough to do as those were the cheapest seats and I lucked out getting them, so a little bummed as GA is the way to go clearly (also I don't have GA tickets for night 2).

Last edited:
I will be there both nights. Going with the pops for the Father's Day show, so I'm excited about that. We have GA tickets, but looking to potentially trade for actual seated tickets. He's older and doesn't wanna stand up for 2 plus hours haha. It will be tough to do as those were the cheapest seats and I lucked out getting them, so a little bummed as GA is the way to go clearly (also I don't have GA tickets for night 2).
You should be able to leave against the outer rail/hockey boards if that helps, and you can more or less walk right in before show time and get a good spot.

I'm not sure what the GA procedure at The Wallet [emoji769] is. Only concert I've been to there so far was Roger Waters. I was on the floor but they let you walk through the lower bowl to get there, as it was seated.

I imagine they'd bring everyone in through the 6th Street media entrance and have the Etihad Lounge open for those on the floor, but that's just a guess.

You should be able to leave against the outer rail/hockey boards if that helps, and you can more or less walk right in before show time and get a good spot.

I'm not sure what the GA procedure at The Wallet [emoji769] is. Only concert I've been to there so far was Roger Waters. I was on the floor but they let you walk through the lower bowl to get there, as it was seated.

I imagine they'd bring everyone in through the 6th Street media entrance and have the Etihad Lounge open for those on the floor, but that's just a guess.

Thank you for the tip. Yeah I imagine the railing could work and is probably the best option as finding replacements will be tricky, but we'll see. I've been to Capital One Arena quite a few times, but only once for GA (it wasn't a seated show however).

Back
Top Bottom