July 1, 2018 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I bet no one will go to a u2 bar on a U2 concert night. Good call guys!

Night? We're going in the afternoon! The vast majority of idiots will be at Stout, Brother Jimmy's, Blarney Stone, American Whiskey and mayyyybe Molly Wee. O'Reilly's, however, is mysteriously dead on MSG show nights.

I'm still trying to find the perfect aisle seats for my fat ass... in other words, I only care about eating. So I'll meet you all at Hill country BBQ for brisket. https://hillcountry.com/ i hope it's still there. Because the perfect thing to eat before a show where you don't want to take a shit at MSG is BBQ food!

It's still there. Down the door from Barcade and Flatiron Hall.

...and 6 blocks from R&H

You don't eat brisket that is smoked like that... it slides down your throat. Easy.

But yeah, for sure that's a real bad idea. 6 beers is the way to go!

I don't drink, but how the fuck don't you guys piss yourselves on the floor, doesn't that just give you even worse shits than too much bbq meat? Discuss. Do you wear a diaper like Richard Christy does to concerts?

You don't eat brisket that is smoked like that... it slides down your throat. Easy.

But yeah, for sure that's a real bad idea. 6 beers is the way to go!

I don't drink, but how the fuck don't you guys piss yourselves on the floor, doesn't that just give you even worse shits than too much bbq meat? Discuss. Do you wear a diaper like Richard Christy does to concerts?
I pee 12 times in the final 10 minutes before the show

This small bladder man has no idea how people wait like 24 hours plus to hold a place in line to then hold a spot on the floor, just the anxiety alone would cause me to have the shits.

However, somehow I waited like 4 hours to score a GA MSG ticket in the drop line, but that's because I was super calm for once and knew the worst case is I see them another day. That was a hell of an experience to get a GA ticket an hour before show and no fees either. It was a rush. Somehow I had energy then.

There is a line you can't always see.
And there is a wait when you have to pee.
There are 3 songs before the show starts.
So piss one more time, and let out your farts.

I was able to get my spot back in Detroit after I made a bathroom run when Beck left the stage. I was 2nd row main stage about 30 feet to the right of Bono's mic. If I can get my spot back in that crowd, anyone can.

I have a seat for this show though. I'll be rolling in around 8:25 at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom