Uniondale Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY - June 9, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - I Will Follow
05 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
06 - Beautiful Day
07 - The Ocean
08 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
09 - Cedarwood Road
10 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
11 - The Garden of Love (snippet) / Until the End of the World / William Blake's Introduction to Songs of Experience (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
12 - Elevation
13 - Vertigo / Rebel Rebel [snippet]
14 - Desire
15 - Acrobat
16 - You're the Best Thing About Me
17 - Staring at the Sun
18 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Get Out of Your Own Way
20 - American Soul
21 - City of Blinding Lights
---------- Women of the World ----------
22 - One / Invisible (snippet)
23 - Love is Bigger Than Anything in It's Way

Yep, sounds great.

Nassau Coliseum - Uniondale, NY - June 9, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - I Will Follow
05 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet)
06 - Beautiful Day
07 - The Ocean
08 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
09 - Cedarwood Road
10 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
11 - The Garden of Love (snippet) / Until the End of the World / William Blake's Introduction to Songs of Experience (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
12 - Elevation
13 - Vertigo / Rebel Rebel [snippet]
14 - Desire
15 - Acrobat
16 - You're the Best Thing About Me
17 - Staring at the Sun
18 - Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Get Out of Your Own Way
20 - American Soul
21 - City of Blinding Lights
---------- Women of the World ----------
22 - One / Invisible (snippet)
23 - Love is Bigger Than Anything in It's Way
24 - 13 (There is a Light)

And that's it. This Must Be the Place has to be one of the best songs they've played when a show ends...

Apollo Theater on Monday!

I'm going to try and be on the other side of the Apollo. If I remember correctly when I went through it- the north side door (opposite, across the main walk space at the back of the life seats, from the Marquee Entrance- is closer to the Auditorium. Might be able to hear better.
Although maybe that's where the trucks maybe parked. We'll see. :D
I can get there pretty quick by subway :up:

Dammit, was looking forward to my first live Gloria this week. Already saw Electric Co in 2005.

got to the Coliseum around 5:30 after spending the first half of my day at the Belmont, and managed to be by the e-stage 1 person away from the rail. The people ahead of us had partaken in the check-in system and had some numbers in the 20s.

So again, as people have said, you can get there fairly late in the day and still get an excellent spot.

got to the Coliseum around 5:30 after spending the first half of my day at the Belmont, and managed to be by the e-stage 1 person away from the rail. The people ahead of us had partaken in the check-in system and had some numbers in the 20s.

So again, as people have said, you can get there fairly late in the day and still get an excellent spot.

I got to my show at 8:15 and was two people from the rail at the e-stage end of the runway. It's amazing how many good GA spots there are with this staging.

those empty seats were filled pretty quickly.

apparently, venue security was ill prepared and it took people a long while to get in. it was pretty packed,i thought.

Yeah according to the tm maps that show was more or less sold out. I think all will be from now on, except DC 2.

Back
Top Bottom