St. Louis Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
6:45 and the floor is pretty much empty. Definitely no need to line upIMG_4937.JPG

Soundcheck info:

Vertigo and New Year's Day.

So, another song from every night of JT30 coming back into the mix, but of course we can't have any JT itself because it was played every night. :happy:

Awk about the curtains, man they had a stadium booked just one year ago. What happened?

Soundcheck info:

Vertigo and New Year's Day.

So, another song from every night of JT30 coming back into the mix, but of course we can't have any JT itself because it was played every night. :happy:

Oh good, I prefer that over Desire. However, not playing a JT song in a city that was supposed to get a JT show is quite stupid U2 of them.

Probably should have allowed the people who had tickets for last years show a chance to trade in their tickets for this show. I’ll bet they could’ve found 19,000 willing participants. They may have been able to stretch it to 2 shows if they’d have done that.

Elevation Tour had 16,051.

Vertigo Tour had 19,923,

It’ll be interesting to see how many are there tonight, in the same venue. I’ll bet somewhere between those two, around 17,000.

Let’s get this show on the road! I have an early flight tomorrow

I am pondering worst case scenarios like

If they replaced Acrobat with NYD

Don't do it..

IMG_3776.JPGIMG_3777.JPG

A friend in St. Louis was just moved from his ticketed seat near the b stage to the seat closer to the main stage. Moved everyone in his section.

Don't do it..

That's legit what I'm expecting. Or possibly to open the encore, which would be a very 1992 substitution of them.

Don't do it..

Please don't say this again... In fact don't even think about this again... In fact don't even think about saying that again

Back
Top Bottom