Set list party : BOK Center, Tulsa; May 2, 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone streams i find, all save last 20 minutes, so you can watch again. Weird. wha happened to live!

Haha true, although even though it wasn't live, "The Fly" intermission was cool to watch. Better than the usual intermission.

DcPTWsUV0AAc75-.jpg:large

BOK Center - Tulsa, OK - May 2, 2018

---------- Winter Beats ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - Beautiful Day / Many Rivers to Cross (snippet)
05 - All Because of You
06 - I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
07 - The Ocean
08 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
09 - Cedarwood Road
10 - Song for Someone
11 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
12 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
13 - Until the End of the World
---------- INTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
14 - Elevation

But usually we have a dozen channels going in and out. I've only been on two so far.

I mean if I was at a show there's no way I'd be holding up a phone rather than trying to immerse myself as much as possible, so I'm happy with what I can get.

Having a HMTMKMKM intermission and then coming back and playing Elevation almost makes no sense at all.

they didn't even kick into Elevation as strong as they did when they used to use the Influx remix

Zoo Station or The Fly following HMTMKMKM would've made so much more sense

I mean if I was at a show there's no way I'd be holding up a phone rather than trying to immerse myself as much as possible, so I'm happy with what I can get.

Totally, it's not that I blame anyone for watching instead of Periscoping. But usually the audience is Periscoping so they can yell "Wooooooh!" into the camera and turn the camera on themselves a thousand times. :D

The moment we've all been waiting for is a few songs away, and every single fucking stream is unstable as fuck.

BOK Center - Tulsa, OK - May 2, 2018

---------- Winter Beats ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - Beautiful Day / Many Rivers to Cross (snippet)
05 - All Because of You
06 - I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
07 - The Ocean
08 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
09 - Cedarwood Road
10 - Song for Someone
11 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
12 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
13 - Until the End of the World
---------- INTERMISSION: Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (Gavin Friday Mix) ----------
14 - Elevation
15 - Vertigo

Ugh.. HMTMKMKM... recorded is almost criminal :facepalm: them heading into elevation... Meh

Elevation into Vertigo. I don’t know...Definitely preseason. I like both but they like opposite magnets. Best to keep them apart.

Back
Top Bottom