Set list party : BOK Center, Tulsa; May 2, 2018

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No lightbulb over the main stage (yet). And was the default positioning down so low like that on IE? I don't think it was...

I had read that there might be a live stream on the forum’s Facebook page. Other than that, nothing.

I thought it was bold how in rehearsals they dropped all their songs and replaced the whole set with long-form improvisational jazz. Let’s see if they stick with it tonight.

I haven't heard the new album, so I wouldn't know either way

I thought it was bold how in rehearsals they dropped all their songs and replaced the whole set with long-form improvisational jazz. Let’s see if they stick with it tonight.

Bono: "You are witnesses at the new birth... of U2 mark II. Hope you enjoy our new direction."

Adam plonks random 8th notes, Edge tunes his guitar, Larry pisses off.

"We're not about to do a free-form jazz exploration in front of a festival crowd..." - David St. Hubbins

DcO-f9sWsAAwE7u.jpg:large

"We're not about to do a free-form jazz exploration in front of a festival crowd..." - David St. Hubbins

Heh, all they need is a couple midgets dressed as leprechauns dancing around a 3 ft. high model of stonehenge onstage.

Back
Top Bottom