San Jose #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
giphy.gif

Come on, Red Flag Day...let's hear those predictions.

IMG_2682.JPG

Here’s my view for the night.

If they lead off with WGRYWH, I could split early.

Tonight will be good. Wish I could’ve drove down tonight too.

Predictions:

One of RFD or The Showman
WGRYWH
The Fly replaces Acrobat

Good chance that if WGRYWH doesn't make an appearance tonight then it's dead for the rest of the tour.

On Vertigo its tour debut was on the last show of the first leg, then it next appeared six shows later. There's hope.

Would you say that's a good spot to watch the whole show from... main stage, screen, and e stage? Thinking about where to go in GA this time. Was right up front for the IE show I went to. (which was awesome, being so close)

I mean, this is the only spot I’ve seen the show on this tour, but all the goodness (in my opinion) goes on the e-stage for this show, and they literally face us like they’re in your living room.

My concern is that the setlist will be very static, with little room allowed for nightly variation. So I am hoping to be proven wrong tonight. All I'm expecting, however, is Red Flag Day or The Showman for SATS, and NYD for Gloria.

SPOILER: set has leaked.

The ONLY change is Red Flag Day for ABOY.

SPOILER: set has leaked.

The ONLY change is Red Flag Day for ABOY.

RIP Horses. Please continue to stay gone, SFS! And welcome RFD! Wonder if they’ll address the encore at some point.

RIP Horses. Please continue to stay gone, SFS! And welcome RFD! Wonder if they’ll address the encore at some point.

I agree with this, though:

I don't think WGRYWH is completely cooked yet. Looks bad, but I'm not willing to pronounce it dead.

I agree with this, though:

I don't think WGRYWH is completely cooked yet. Looks bad, but I'm not willing to pronounce it dead.

Maybe so, but definitely feels like a pattern we’ve seen before. Hope to be proven wrong of course!

1 change from the previous night and not even touching Set #2 doesn't bode well for the remaining setlist parties on this tour, but U2.

1 change from the previous night and not even touching Set #2 doesn't bode well for the remaining setlist parties on this tour, but U2.

No shit eh. I'm a bit disappointed. I'm also surprised SATS has stuck around as it seems prime rotational material and that they've been a little shaky in playing it.

Back
Top Bottom