Omaha Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

prbiker15

Blue Crack Addict
I’ll be posting/following on mobile tonight...actually having a social Saturday night.

Saw on Twitter that Bono’s bodyguard said to fans waiting outside that they weren’t going to meet them today...”running late and working on new material”. :hmm:

I’ll be posting/following on mobile tonight...actually having a social Saturday night.

Saw on Twitter that Bono’s bodyguard said to fans waiting outside that they weren’t going to meet them today...”running late and working on new material”. :hmm:

No.

I'm not going to let them hurt me again.

2nd ring behind the stage blocked off? Were those not put up for sale for this concert? Or has 2nd ring behind stage been blocked off at all the shows thus far?

2nd ring behind the stage blocked off? Were those not put up for sale for this concert? Or has 2nd ring behind stage been blocked off at all the shows thus far?

St. Louis, both San Jose shows and Vegas #2. Way too many times, if you ask me.

For what it's worth, the upper deck elsewhere looks decently full. Overall, I'd say it's not bad attendance wise.

St. Louis, both San Jose shows and Vegas #2. Way too many times, if you ask me.

Maybe certain venues they decided to avoid it? The whole Forum was on sale, and it definitely was packed, but that's LA. Little more surprised to hear it for one Vegas show and not the other, though.

CenturyLink Center - Omaha, NE - May 19, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout

Ddmqi_cVQAA3uet.jpg:large

Helping out prbiker...

02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - I Will Follow

On another note, Bono's tease had me thinking OOC for a sec. I would be perfectly fine if they swapped out IWF for something else....

02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Gloria

YAY!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom