New York #2 Setlist Open Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DRay9911

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
tumbleweed.gif

Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - June 26, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - I Will Follow
05 - :tbd:
06 - Beautiful Day
07 - The Ocean
08 - Iris
09 - Cedarwood Road
10 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
11 - Until The End Of The World
——-INTERMISSION: HMTMKMKM (Gavin Friday Mix)——-
12 - Elevation
13 - Vertigo
14 - Desire
15 - Acrobat
16 - You’re The Best Thing About Me
17 - Staring At The Sun
18 - Pride
19 - Get Out Of Your Own Way
20 - American Soul
21 - City Of Blinding Lights
——-Women Of The World——-
22 - One
23 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It’s Way
24 - 13 (There Is A Light)

I have a feeling they might do something different tonight, this might be an electric co night.

#U2UVBR is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio onl...

beautifulday36 is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live au...
mrsmullenjr is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio...
no_end_2_love is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live aud...
Sil Rigote is on Mixlr. Mixlr is a simple way to share live audio ...

Updated

Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - June 26, 2018

---------- It's a Beautiful World / MRI ----------
01 - Love is All We Have Left
02 - The Blackout
03 - Lights of Home
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Gloria
06 - Beautiful Day
07 - The Ocean
08 - Iris
09 - Cedarwood Road
10 - Sunday Bloody Sunday
11 - Until The End Of The World
——-INTERMISSION: HMTMKMKM (Gavin Friday Mix)——-
12 - Elevation
13 - Vertigo
14 - Desire
15 - Acrobat
16 - You’re The Best Thing About Me
17 - Staring At The Sun
18 - Pride
19 - Get Out Of Your Own Way
20 - American Soul
21 - City Of Blinding Lights
——-Women Of The World——-
22 - One
23 - Love Is Bigger Than Anything In It’s Way
24 - 13 (There Is A Light)

Sorry, Cosmo

Since RBW was dropped after Inglewood 2

Song 5:
Red Flag Day x1
Electric Co x1
All Because Of You x5
Gloria x9
=16 shows

I'm still looking forward to Sunday, but more because I miss NY and love seeing shows at the garden than because I'm jonesing to figure out whether they'll play All Because Of You ot Gloria.

I have a feeling you will get Red Flag Day or Wild Horses Sunday. I can’t see them just deciding between Gloria and All Because Of You on a third show.

i had a great fucking time. the set list LIVE was awesome. so we're all wrong for being such little dicks about it all.

Where can I get that version of Hold Me Thrill Me intermission? It was dirty. It was good.

Also what is song before band comes out for love is all we have left. Is that Bono’s voice I heard?

Solid write up. I have been skeptical of this tour with its rigid broadway show predictability. But I admit I would like to have seen it, if this is indeed the end... who knows

Listen to Gavin Friday - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me (feat. Régine Chassagne) by ArcadeFireTube1 #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/arcadefiretu...-me-kiss-me-kill-me-feat-regine-chassagne-iem

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Is Gavin Friday a real person or just MacPhisto's brother? Because I only know the name from In the Name of the Father soundtrack and Bily Boola, a song I love, but still have no idea what it's about. And I realize I don't know anything about Gavin Friday, except he's up Bono's ass.

Did anyone ever notice that Headache in A Suitcase is a U2 lyric?

Is Gavin Friday a real person or just MacPhisto's brother? Because I only know the name from In the Name of the Father soundtrack and Bily Boola, a song I love, but still have no idea what it's about. And I realize I don't know anything about Gavin Friday, except he's up Bono's ass.
Gavin Friday

Gavin Friday (born Fionán Martin Hanvey, 8 October 1959) is an Irish singer and songwriter, composer, actor and painter.

Early life
Friday was born in Dublin and grew up in Ballygall, a neighbourhood located on Dublin's Northside located between Finglas and Glasnevin where he went to school.[1] When he was fourteen years old and living on Cedarwood Road, he met Bono and Guggi at a party to which he had not been invited. Bono said: "We caught him trying to steal something of the house. Classic teenage stuff... but we became friends.

Just your classic Irish rapscallion

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, Wikipedia has info on Tony Clifton, but that doesn't make him any more real.

By the way before the U2 show yesterday my electrician who has done a lot of work on my house due to renovations of shit old house and hates us "libs" and "clinton should be in jail" asked me to delete the one album he had on his iPhone that keep annoying him when he plugged it in. It was the free U2 album and he said "If i hear santa barbara" one more time, I'm going to kill everyone.

So before I saw my favorite band, I was forced to delete a U2 Album from my Republican electrician who thinks my kind should be shot. And yet we get along great.

You're the job creator in this situation. He should be showing you nothing but respect.

Ha ha. This is real world. These guys are all crazy. I’m telling you we get along great.

Back
Top Bottom