Chicago #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, my Chicago night one prediction was right.

Question is whether Red Flag Day or ABOY gets the Gloria spot tomorrow.

They're a bunch of

6a00d83451c73369e201b8d2591ba2970c-pi

...but I love them just the same.

During the rehearsals, there was a quotation being thrown around that made reference to them playing 'longer shows'. Did this come from the band
Comical if so.

During the rehearsals, there was a quotation being thrown around that made reference to them playing 'longer shows'. Did this come from the band
Comical if so.

I was just about to mention this. I'm pretty sure it was a Rolling Stone blurb about the tour. I'm pretty sure they (incorrectly) inferred that because there was no opener, the show would be longer. I don't think U2 ever said there would be a longer show.

Just got home. Went solo on a whim. So glad I did as It’s a great show!

All those annoying songs sound awesome live (Elevation Vertigo American Soul). I absolutely lost my mind during One, of all things!

They’re an awesome band.

Just got home. Went solo on a whim. So glad I did as It’s a great show!

All those annoying songs sound awesome live (Elevation Vertigo American Soul). I absolutely lost my mind during One, of all things!

They’re an awesome band.

:up::up::up:

It's a shame the setlist is shrinking, but they put together a great show. Still, I wish for at least 2-3 songs variation within the same city,

Have they played Gloria and I Will Follow at the same show yet this tour?

If not when is the last time those songs were in a set together?

Even better when is the last time they played those songs + the Ocean in a set?

Have they played Gloria and I Will Follow at the same show yet this tour?

If not when is the last time those songs were in a set together?

Even better when is the last time they played those songs + the Ocean in a set?

I Will Follow and The Ocean have been at every show thus far, so Gloria has shared the set with them every time it's appeared (7/10 shows so far)

I'm not the one for the history part of the question

man U2 always pull out some rarity in Chicago but not today, apparently

San Jose and Chicago are quite used to this, San Jose lived up to it this tour (Gloria and RFD) but Chicago...

ZooTV: last So Cruel, first Party Girl, rare Slow Dancing
Popmart: New Year's Day, MLK
Elevation: 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Out of Control, I Still Haven't Found, ZooTV style setlist (5/16/01)
Vertigo: Party Girl, UTEOTW, The First Time, Walk On (acoustic), last Discotheque appearance, Wild Horses (acoustic)
360: Your Blue Room, One Tree Hill
I&E: Gloria, rare Lucifer's/AIWIY, The Crystal Ballroom
JT30: final US appearance of ASOH

hopefully tonight doesn't break the streak!

I can't believe that in 2018 after umpteen million spills, that Bono needs to be told not to walk backwards near stairs.

just the other day i saw the video clip of Edge falling off the stage from the i&e tour, and Bono was walking backwards a little further along the bridge when the Edge fell, and i thought "wow that could have ended (even more) badly" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom