Tour Merchandise

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkit34

Acrobat
Usually someone will post a picture of the merchandise stand so we can see all the shirts and things. I have only seen a picture of a single shirt from Tulsa so far. Did I miss it? could someone give me a link if i did? Thanks

The tour program looks cool. I waited until I got home from the show and bought it from U2.com with my 25% off coupon. But after tax and shipping, it wasn't much cheaper than buying it at the show. I also bought the Experience shirt with the band on it; that was the only shirt I liked even a little bit. Also, I thought I saw a Rattle and Hum shirt for sale in Tulsa.

The tour program looks cool. I waited until I got home from the show and bought it from U2.com with my 25% off coupon. But after tax and shipping, it wasn't much cheaper than buying it at the show. I also bought the Experience shirt with the band on it; that was the only shirt I liked even a little bit. Also, I thought I saw a Rattle and Hum shirt for sale in Tulsa.

I didn't grab anything at the St Louis show, I'll pick up a couple of things later in Georgia when I see them. But I did compare the venue prices with the website and the 25% discount that you mentioned and yeah, not much difference in price. Maybe even a tad cheaper to buy at the show.

Does anyone have an updated pic of what merch is looking like now towards end of tour? (Certain shirts get added and dropped)

In Europe are the shirts 35 euro or 30?

Any one know if the Euro program is any diff than just the itinary dates changed?

Back
Top Bottom