Ticketmaster exchanged my tickets, from upper level to lower level

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larryslove

The Fly
After trying in every presale to get 3 tickets (seats ) I got one great seat row 1 section 130 but could not find 2 more. With a heavy heart (really because it was the same price which was unjustifiable) I bought two upper levels mainly because i was so exhausted during this whole ordeal. Well, I stumbled upon Ticketmaster exchange policy so decided to give it a try mainly because i was sick to my stomach that I paid that much for uppermost levels and after only a brief hold the very nice CS rep found 2 great seats in section 130 and exchanged them ! I don't know why they don't make it easier to choose seats, those seats were never available when I was trying .
So if anyone feels they are stuck with $$$$$ upper levels give Ticketmaster a call.
This is for the Los Angeles show.
Hths

Yeah, charging $300+ for upper levels is bullshit. I don't care if the screen levitates and shoots fireworks, and the best view is from there, it's bullshit.

Glad you got a fix for that.

Long time member, first time posting in yeeears. I was in the Experience group and was able to get tix. However, I do not re-call ever getting an option right of the bat to get Gen. Ad. tix. It was either get section seating or nothing. This post got me thinking and I tried giving ticketmaster a call. In the end, it seems that all the shows (at least the one in L.A.) are only being sold to U2.com members and will not go on sale to the public unless, members put them up for re-sale thru ticketmaster at least. I was trying to see if I can exchange my tix for some Gen. Adm. tix but according to tix-master, they are not allowed to do it for these U2 shows. Is this correct? I've done the pre-sale many of times before and I always had the option of getting GA's or seat tix but always opted in the past for seats ( was trying to go for GA's this time). Can anyone elaborate any further?

Long time member, first time posting in yeeears. I was in the Experience group and was able to get tix. However, I do not re-call ever getting an option right of the bat to get Gen. Ad. tix. It was either get section seating or nothing. This post got me thinking and I tried giving ticketmaster a call. In the end, it seems that all the shows (at least the one in L.A.) are only being sold to U2.com members and will not go on sale to the public unless, members put them up for re-sale thru ticketmaster at least. I was trying to see if I can exchange my tix for some Gen. Adm. tix but according to tix-master, they are not allowed to do it for these U2 shows. Is this correct? I've done the pre-sale many of times before and I always had the option of getting GA's or seat tix but always opted in the past for seats ( was trying to go for GA's this time). Can anyone elaborate any further?

There were GAs and even Red Zone (RZ went immediately) tickets available for LA the first hour or so for the first (Experience group) presale and a very small number of GAs for the first Citigroup presale. I did not see any available for the Innocence group presale or the Verified Fan regular sale on Monday but several people have claimed to lucked out and snagged one during those sales.

There were GAs and even Red Zone (RZ went immediately) tickets available for LA the first hour or so for the first (Experience group) presale and a very small number of GAs for the first Citigroup presale. I did not see any available for the Innocence group presale or the Verified Fan regular sale on Monday but several people have claimed to lucked out and snagged one during those sales.

I don't like it. It seems very selective and unfair. I was able to get in within a min of the first pre-sale and never got an option or a chance rather to snag GA's. Yeah, I agree now with others that this pre-sale sucked. I'm actually giving it a hard thought on re-selling my tix....

Back
Top Bottom