TICKET DROPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interested to see how the floor is filled at the o2. On the i&e tour it was full enough, didn’t have room to move about anyway.

At Manchester on Saturday I could have done a full 360 spin and not touched anyone. I was standing right at the front by the screen aswell. Wondered if it was just s Manchester arena thing or most shows

I was @ Manchester #1 Block 215 Row N Seat 1 & we had amazing view of the screen & floor & we all said how much space was in the GA loooooads of room left it was the same @ Twickenham #1 last year must be a safety thing.
Also had a great view of the RZ im so glad we never tried that it was @ the back of GA for over £200 when people paid £79 for norm GA & all stood in front of the RZ gutted..!!!

Me and my friend walked into Manchester Arena at 1945 and got a space on the rail half way between the main stage and the b stage. Yes there was loads of room but it was very hot in front of the screen. At least 3 people fainted or nearly collapsed and had to be moved away. Maybe thats why its so empty? If it was packed it would really have been unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom