TICKET DROPS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was handy not having to worry about carrying multiple tickets around or not being able to access your email / suddenly having a non-working phone.

No.
They used verified fan ticket sales as their ineffective attempt to thwart scalpers this tour.
I have regular hard stock GA tickets on my fridge waiting for late June.

Only in the US ,where demand was much lower.
In Europe there was no verified fan and there are electronic tickets for alot of the venues.
Copenhagen,Madrid,Paris,London,Amsterdam are print at home tickets.
Berlin,Hamburg,Cologne,Lisbon ,Milan,Manchester are hard copy paper tickets and Dublin and Belfast are credit card entry.

I see people selling tickets for 21 bucks in st louis and tulsa cheap too... such a different world than east coast.

Aye aye aye, I'm getting worried about either of the SJs getting drops. Do tickets ever drop on weekends?

Yes, for the I+E shows in SJ in 2015, the GA ticket drop happened on Sunday around 10 AM. I remember sitting at a local coffee shop after going to the farmers market and buying a GA ticket for a friend who was still looking for a GA ticket. The shows were on Monday and Tuesday then as well.

SJ1 and SJ2 GA just dropped!

EDIT: whoops, I might have grabbed the last SJ2

EDIT2: they all gone

:up:

Great that you were able to get them!

Funny that the drop happened within an hour after I mentioned the drop in 2015 was on a Sunday at 10 AM. You'd almost think someone from TM/U2 is reading along in this thread. :uhoh:

No they had a drop last night where they were available for about an hour but I have not seen any today yet.

Hey all. I'm not going to the SJ shows. But I just looked at ticketmaster, and SJ2 has some pretty awesome seats that are available in sections 117 and 127.
Those are directly stage left and stage right, both have several rows available from about row 6 to row 10 and they are now 76 bucks. and a side enough view where i think you would get a good view of the screen.

Looks like they just did a price drop on LA 2. uppers are now 46 and 85. They need to bring those remaining lowers down by about have price.

Looks like they just did a price drop on LA 2. uppers are now 46 and 85. They need to bring those remaining lowers down by about have price.

Someone needs to keep track of all these ticket price cuts and report it to the competition authority in the US.

Back
Top Bottom