SPOILERS U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Rehearsals/Soundcheck Thread SPOILERS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods, forgot to add ***SPOILERS*** to the title. Please make the change, if possible.

Love is All We Have Left would be a nice opener, with The Blackout played right after it.
I can dream.

They've played 9 SOE songs before this tour has even started. I don't expect all 9 to be regulars; I'd be surprised if 13 shows up consistently and my gut says Little Things may not be a lock since it totally disappeared in the last leg of JT 2017. They were willing to experiment with a lot of new material on IE, even if only 7 songs actually stuck, so maybe they're in that mindset again.

Last edited:
Don’t think you need spoilers in the title. Anyone not wanting spoilers can’t expect a thread about rehearsals to not have spoilers

aCpvqAJ.gif

U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE Tour Rehearsals/Soundcheck Thread

As long as there is one blistering performance with good audio quality, I don’t care

"Rehearsals started shortly after the last member of the band arrived (Larry)."

Larry not on board with rehearsals

Well these rehearsals are fascinating so far. Not just Acrobat, but some newer songs I really like are showing up that I thought had no shot. Cedarwood Road? The Showman? I'm on board.

As long as Acrobat shows up in LA. A song of (bitter) experience

And I am betting on Greatest Showman snippets appearing in The Showman (if it makes it)

Last edited:
If we're already motivated with the band rehearsing Acrobat, let's wait until they do the same with Mofo, Discotheque and Please :D

If we're already motivated with the band rehearsing Acrobat, let's wait until they do the same with Mofo, Discotheque and Please :D
Somehow it feels more plausible that Acrobat will make it to the shows rather than anything from Pop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom